Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
Are we suppose to get tracking when it's bring shipped ?
i havent even bough the case and i know that you get the tracking when it's have gone trough customs and the carrier in that country starts it's shippment. Customs can take a long time depending on country.

luminous0426

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 31, 2018
I live in Taipei, Taiwan. It's not far from the factory, but I still get neither the tracking number nor any updates at all for the direct shipment.

Does anyone have any updates of the direct shipments? Louqe doesn't reply to my e-mail.

Martinspilo

What's an ITX?
Oct 31, 2018
Hi, I am from Netherland, I didn't get mail from them too. I am still waiting for mail with tracking number. They said in this time I should have case at home, but
it isn't.

Curvas

Caliper Novice
Nov 17, 2017
The shipment are said to be on trucks today, which is not, are direct ships to Asia-Pacific area.

Last edited:

luminous0426

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 31, 2018
“Your order is among the direct shipments where we have learned there is another delay, currently the direct shipments are scheduled to be sent out next week. We apologize for this yet another time.”

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
Slack:

Update on the shipments.

We are receiving a lot of mails from anxious supporters regarding the shipments. So here is an update on the different shipments:

US (American order):
- The US shipment arrived in the US October 30th
- November 8th Arriving at Warehouse
- November 11th Arriving at distribution center
- November 15th Sent to recipients (approximately)

Europe:
Passed customs and is being trucked to the distribution center today.
These orders will likely be sent out next week.

Directs (rest):
We have learned there is another delay, currently the direct shipments are scheduled to be sent out next week. We apologize for this yet another time.

vex_sb

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2018
The case is superb, and i would like to cramp inside 2x240 rads, but than the case is 300€, and that is really really too much for what i am ready to give for a case , even if it's 13.4 liters, wich is crazy small for all that. Sorry guys. Make another from iron in half price please :D

Reactions: Ansau and SashaLag

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
The case is superb, and i would like to cramp inside 2x240 rads, but than the case is 300€, and that is really really too much for what i am ready to give for a case , even if it's 13.4 liters, wich is crazy small for all that. Sorry guys. Make another from iron in half price please :D

Excellent! This is what the free market is all about. Consumers making their own decision about how they spend their money.

Personally, I am choosing to wait as I am in no hurry. I like the case design and it is similar to one I have thought of myself, but more finished.

Since I dislike AIOs, I intend to create a custom water cooled loop. To me, AIOs are like buying a Ferrari with a 4 cylinder engine. To each their own though.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Longbow072

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
Is anyone at Loque checking their emails? I've been messaging them to ask for a refund and no one has responded in a week.

Emails keep getting returned asundeliverable from the address on the website for customers. Messaged them here, nada,

Im pretty sure that they mean that they want a refund for the second run of the case, not the recent shipping of the first....

Reactions: Beardedswede

luminous0426

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 31, 2018
As Louqe team's reply in the e-mail three days ago, direct shipments "should" be shipped next week, which I really doubt it,
so I want to cancel my order. (I live in Taipei, Taiwan.)

I placed my order on the end of June on their official website, not on Kickstarter.

Since they haven't shipped my order yet, and I am not a backer, which means that I am legit to get a refund right?
But two days passed, I haven't heard a word from them regarding the cancellation.

My e-mail was sent to both hello@louqe.com and order@louqe.com.

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
As Louqe team's reply in the e-mail three days ago, direct shipments "should" be shipped next week, which I really doubt it,
so I want to cancel my order. (I live in Taipei, Taiwan.)

I placed my order on the end of June on their official website, not on Kickstarter.

Since they haven't shipped my order yet, and I am not a backer, which means that I am legit to get a refund right?
But two days passed, I haven't heard a word from them regarding the cancellation.

My e-mail was sent to both hello@louqe.com and order@louqe.com.
I seen that they approved cancellation very close to shipment. That supriced me.
But now then have produced the case for you so I'm not sure that's doable when it's so close to send off from factory. Maybe you get lucky.