Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

92MPAU

Cable Smoosher
Dec 12, 2017
I seen that they approved cancellation very close to shipment. That supriced me.
But now then have produced the case for you so I'm not sure that's doable when it's so close to send off from factory. Maybe you get lucky.

If they can change the delivery address for a European order that is yet to be shipped from the distribution centre (which they have according to someone on the Slack), they can cancel a slacker backer order that is yet to leave the factory.

Hub

Cable Smoosher
Sep 24, 2018
what a trash with these louqe cases. havent ordered a case yet but what i see is louqe team dont want to explain normally what is happening. poor custumer support.

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
what a trash with these louqe cases. havent ordered a case yet but what i see is louqe team dont want to explain normally what is happening. poor custumer support.
It's not ideal but you cant really complain when you have not experienced it. It's hard for us to get a correct view of it without reading their slack messages. Their slack Q&A and so on.

They are a new company thats doing their best to give people their perfect vision of a case. So chill and give them some time or just get something else.

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
"US is still on track and we estimate the shipments to be sent to North and south america around November 15:th"

"Europe. The cases are currently in our distributors hands and we they will start shipping them late this week and get all out by next week"

"Directs, we just got off the phone with the supplier and they preliminary confirmed that they will go out this week"

"2:nd batch timeline is still realistic. We have the profiles at the factory and they are being milled right now. Risers and electrical components are being made" (january)

leecm

Caliper Novice
Oct 2, 2018
"US is still on track and we estimate the shipments to be sent to North and south america around November 15:th"

"Europe. The cases are currently in our distributors hands and we they will start shipping them late this week and get all out by next week"

"Directs, we just got off the phone with the supplier and they preliminary confirmed that they will go out this week"

"2:nd batch timeline is still realistic. We have the profiles at the factory and they are being milled right now. Risers and electrical components are being made" (january)

I'm confused about the wording of the US shipments. Will they be delivered to US customers by that time, or will they be sent to the US by Nov 15? If the latter is the case, those of us in the US probably won't receive ours until December. :(

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
I'm confused about the wording of the US shipments. Will they be delivered to US customers by that time, or will they be sent to the US by Nov 15? If the latter is the case, those of us in the US probably won't receive ours until December. :(
You don't follow the updates you get on slack ?

Check the post from
Wednesday at 4:53 PM in this thread.

leecm

Caliper Novice
Oct 2, 2018
You don't follow the updates you get on slack ?

Check the post from
Wednesday at 4:53 PM in this thread.

I missed the registration window for the slack feed, unfortunately. I can only blame myself, but I don't know why they made it to where you only had a limited amount of time to join the group. It should have allowed backers to join until they received the product, IMO.

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
"I can't promise anything until we actually have tracking numbers but my guess is that you will get them between 9:th and 20:th" -Patrik on US shipments

Reactions: leecm

SpencerUk

Average Stuffer
Jun 3, 2018

Sounds promising especially for me in Europe!

zacobin

Trash Compacter
Oct 31, 2017
Question that's probably been answered but I can't find it: the L12 can fit a 120x25mm fan underneath with VLP ram, right?

Diverge

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2018
Question that's probably been answered but I can't find it: the L12 can fit a 120x25mm fan underneath with VLP ram, right?

I just set this up last night, had to mod my motherboard heatsinks some to fit it: https://www.reddit.com/r/sffpc/comments/9usn16/asrock_z390_phantom_gamingitxac_vlp_ram_noctua/

Now I just need to place an order for a Ghost S1... but I can't decide on the colors yet. I wish the ash was more gray rather than just plain old black.

edit: I should mention I fit a 120 x 25 MM fan in, not a slim fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeeFiFo and zacobin

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
I just set this up last night, had to mod my motherboard heatsinks some to fit it: https://www.reddit.com/r/sffpc/comments/9usn16/asrock_z390_phantom_gamingitxac_vlp_ram_noctua/

Now I just need to place an order for a Ghost S1... but I can't decide on the colors yet. I wish the ash was more gray rather than just plain old black.

someone on here mentioned the idea of using cerakote to get the color they want. cerakote carries a multitude of greys. it's just a matter of finding a shop in your area that does ceramic coatings.

https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com

edit: it was @Flyingpepper

zacobin

Trash Compacter
Oct 31, 2017

Interested in seeing your results, both temperature and timings wise, before I pull the trigger but that's promising! My main concern is getting a quieter build with the same performance. And I'm on Intel so the RAM timings aren't the most important

Reactions: Biowarejak

Curvas

Caliper Novice
Nov 17, 2017
Any updates on direct shipment? Friday's the last possible day to ship the cases in this week, really hope they do. It's so frustrated they can't fulfill their promise again and again, a straight 2 month delay is better than riding a roller coaster between heaven and hell, I must be traumatized to check message and email more than 10 times a day hoping to see the tracking number.

Last edited: