Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

SeeFiFo

Average Stuffer
May 14, 2017
Just out of interest, for KS and Indiegogo, what's the refund policy? Any time frame for that? Or is there one offered for this project?

If I recall correctly, at least Kickstarter (maybe also Indiegogo) made rule changes that require a failed project to refund as much of the money as possible. Since the Ghost S1 project most likely will not fail (as in not being able to fulfill the "orders"), it's entirely up to Loque if they wish to offer refunds or not. But I can't say for absolute sure.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
Hello all, this is my 1st post. I just checked Loque website and the limestone is available for pre-order. Now, does this mean that if I place an order I will get it with the first batch?

Edit: Its now showing out of stock. Must have been only for a few minutes? Strange.
for me it's out of stock. You should see it of you press the pre-order button.
You probably go into the next batch, but could get lucky if someone cancells their order.

Reactions: gallahant

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
They dont need to, most i tried in my past have denied me. It's a kickstarter. So if they fail and dont wanna pay it's your problem basically.
I heard that Loque accept refunds though but I can't verify. Understandable if they didn't accept it 3 weeks before shipment but who knows.
Having slept on it, i'll continue to wait. Invested in the case (Ash colour), full top hat set and custom cooper grille - which i intend to spray white or Red(?).

Main reason i went for this case was the 3mm thick panels and the potentially better air flow (over the Ncase) for the gpu. i'm not planning to OC my 1700x (I'm mot impressed with my current NZXT x52 cooler) and i will be using a noctua l9x65 cooler. Having seen the pics of the green case in natural light i still believe the quality will be better than the ncase, and the tophats give me options to make the case as small or as big as i want.

KamikazePlatypus

Caliper Novice
Aug 13, 2018
Anyone know if there's any possible way to get my hands on one of these anytime soon? I'm so sad I missed the Kickstarter and I don't know if I can wait until Winter for the next batch... :(

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
Noctua NH-L12 and AM4 mounting kit ordered. :) Slowly build up the required parts. Just the Corsair SF600 Platinum to order once its out! Fingers crossed there are no more delays in shipping the case.

krayr

Cable Smoosher
Aug 9, 2018
It was the limestone? It was the only option that I saw available that day also but took me a few minutes to think it through and maybe you beat me to it :)
Did you order tophats also?

Yep limestone. Oh true, unlucky man.
Nah I didn't, I'm thinking (hoping) air cooling should be sufficient enough

Chrip

Average Stuffer
Nov 16, 2017
Can't wait for the next delay! I wake up every single day, just hoping Louqe will send me another 'shipment delay' email. Oh joy!

Reactions: 92MPAU