Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
@Bangle you have been warned. We have told you on no uncertain terms that if you have a concern with a product, take it up with the IP holder. We will not tolerate any further behaviour like this, especially considering your propensity to call out the staff of this forum on your perceived unfairness.

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
Now this isn't from patrik but from a guy that is helping them handling the slack channel.

"Sadly there was another delay because factory decided to do a late update to further improve the quality of the case, our case!"
"Patrik will update you soon about this, so please exercise some more patience on this final mile and thank you all for your support."

I ll just say "..."

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
From the perspective of someone who isn't waiting for this case to arrive, this is actually hilarious.
Considering the amount of "improvements" made untill now we could have 2 possible scenario.

1) the original project was done by drawing a sketch on paint using a mouse

2) this case will be able to reclyce the internal heat to make coffe or boil pasta if overclocked

SashaLag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2018
Considering the amount of "improvements" made untill now we could have 2 possible scenario.

1) the original project was done by drawing a sketch on paint using a mouse

2) this case will be able to reclyce the internal heat to make coffe or boil pasta if overclocked
ahahah as an italian guy, a case with second ability would be awesome XD

Last edited:

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018
Not to highjack the thread or anything, but in my honest opinion the comments I read regarding the plagiarism of the Nuovolo Steck seemed pretty harmless and were pertinent to the discussion taking place.

Regarding the subject matter, it's a pity the Ghost has been delayed again which at this point it makes it look like a sort of El Dorado or a Shangri-La of computer cases. I'd argue that if their communication wasn't so terrible, they wouldn't be loosing potential customers or cases like the Steck wouldn't necessarily have happened.

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
@Bangle you have been warned. We have told you on no uncertain terms that if you have a concern with a product, take it up with the IP holder. We will not tolerate any further behaviour like this, especially considering your propensity to call out the staff of this forum on your perceived unfairness.

I've got 99.9% problems but a Nouvolo Steck ain't one. :p

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
Anyway, whilst we wait for our Louqe cases to be shipped, is anyone planning any mods?

I also got the copper top plate which I'm intending to spray either red, submarine yellow or baby blue.
https://www.montana-cans.com/ (other reputable paints can apply)

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
"Guys, yet another delay, this is getting silly. At this stage we should not have more of them coming and the cases should be on their way to you. But we have had another hiccup.
When we got to the factory we were not happy with some of the anodization and they had to go back. The factory is working hard to get things ready by next week and hopefully we are looking at both US and UE shipment to be ready by then. To make sure things run smoothly and to ensure quality we have decided to keep our guy at the factory one more week.
We are very sorry!"

so the cases don't ship because of the moonholiday

they send a man to check

he casually finds out that the anodisation isn't up to standards

the cases are now back to anodizing again....

so if it wasn't for the moon holiday delay we would have had fucked up cases?
this is getting a bit more than wierd....

PS: new shippinf eta for USA and EU is the 11th and the 12

Last edited:
Reactions: chyll2 and lawney

Chrip

Average Stuffer
Nov 16, 2017
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if this is all one big scam. We all just need to take that L and accept that we got conned.

Chrip

Average Stuffer
Nov 16, 2017
I’ve seen my fair share of Kickstarter / Indiegogo cons, this would be the most insanely elaborate one. I personally doubt it. :)

Lol me too, but it would be hilarious if it was. I'd respect it and take my L willingly. Atleast they put in the effort lol

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Don't forget that all the cases were most likely boxed up and packaged and already to be sent out, and they had to open (probably) every single one of them back up and re-annodized them. Sure....