Aug 7, 2015
Here's my contribution.
My nas server in a Define R5.
It's Fractal's fault that they still don't have an update to the define mini

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
Here's mine (finally!)

1 & 2: It's not as bad as most others, untill the point when I mention the lower half of the HAF-XB is empty
3 & 4: This is probably not a good idea ._.
5: The moment before the case

NFSxperts

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 7, 2015
Lol, took me time to spot the motherboard under that heatsink. What model is it ? Xeon CPU I guess from the RAM slots orientation.

Its a ASRockRack E3C226D2I with a pentium G1840

With the exception of that 5.25" ODD, that should be able to fit in a Node 304, even the NH-D14.
There's actually another 5.25" fan controller above that :p.
I had thought about the node304, but it doesn't have sound dampening or a front door. Even though the hdds and the one front fan are the old thing that spins, there is still a bit of noise.

Here's mine (finally!)

1 & 2: It's not as bad as most others, untill the point when I mention the lower half of the HAF-XB is empty
3 & 4: This is probably not a good idea ._.
5: The moment before the case
At least yours has a gpu in it :)

Reactions: VegetableStu

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
Oh yeah forgot to mention: by lower half I meant vertically. Where the hot swap bays and the 5.25" bays and the HDD bays and the ACTUAL PSU cavity go. Only the SSD (dangling) and the DVD drive is in it (so not strictly completely empty)

EDIT: I just found out I omitted to mention the case's an HAF-XB. I swear I remember typing that out while making that post.

Last edited:

seamon

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2017
Oh boy. You guys need to see my Phanteks Enthoo Evolv build. Hoping to switch to Dan Case A4/Ncase M1 soon

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Spotted on /r/pcmasterrace:

O_O

EDIT: I mean, if I'm given that, I'd convert the other half into a tool rack or something

Are those... a pair of 960's in SLI? :eek:

Never mind, they lack SLI fingers and are probably RX 480's. But still too damn small for the case.