The lab is open: Introducing SFFLAB, an international marketplace by and for enthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubnobass

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2017
That was kind weird. Had to try 3 different credit cards to get it to work. At least it went through on the 3rd one.

Dubnobass

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2017
Well I figured out my issue. Apparently I spent so much money yesterday that my 2 chase cards thought sfflab was a fraudulent charge so it put the cards on hold. First black Friday I ever went shopping, although awful I got some great deals. The best obviously being the S4M.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Is there any chance that we could use Ƀitcoin in the near future? :D

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
I will gladly accept bitcoin for my products (at 2010 rates)

Reactions: Phuncz

dagathon

Efficiency Noob
Sep 17, 2017
I really hope this means we start seeing new cases and other hardware go direct to this store rather than having to wait out Kickstarters. I'm very happy to see this happen.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
Original poster
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Is there any chance that we could use Ƀitcoin in the near future? :D

You are more than welcome to pay via Bitcoin by selling the bitcoin and then paying with cash ;)

(In all seriousness, though, we don't have plans to support that.)

Is the AMA available somewhere?

My apologies, I've been much slower to upload this than promised. I will have it online very soon!

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
That sucks. From the little I've seen, it seems like a really interesting case and would go great with SFFLabs current offerings. But I get people killing themselves to bring something like that to market being hesitant to tie themselves to someone elses project in the 11th inning.

Halfdan

Average Stuffer
Sep 5, 2015
Is there a deadline for the S4 mini pre-order if you want to get one in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.