The lab is open: Introducing SFFLAB, an international marketplace by and for enthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

damekko

Trash Compacter
Jan 16, 2018
Hi @Kmpkt, i've ordered an Skyreach 4 mini about 2 days ago from SFF lab, (i've sent you my order number via PM) and i was wondering if you guys could send me a vented front bezel (with the skyslots) instead of the solid one that comes with the unit (will this generate more cost? if so how much?),

My case will travel all the way to Mexico and it's gonna be really hard to make that vented bezel here (craftmanship is not that good and also very expensive)

By the way, would be great if you could have a page where we can check up on the status of orders...

Thank you!

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
PM'd you back. I only sell my DC units on SFFLab and don't actually have a role in running the site or managing the other designers' products.

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
For new members in the forum wondering about SFFLab, questions about the store itself should be directed towards @PlayfulPhoenix or @Wahaha360 , meanwhile regarding individual products should be directed towards its makers, e.g Dynamo to @Kmpkt , Skyreach 4 Mini to @Josh | NFC , Dan cases to @dondan , NCase to @Necere .

Might clear the confusion. I might miss some more people though

damekko

Trash Compacter
Jan 16, 2018
For new members in the forum wondering about SFFLab, questions about the store itself should be directed towards @PlayfulPhoenix or @Wahaha360 , meanwhile regarding individual products should be directed towards its makers, e.g Dynamo to @Kmpkt , Skyreach 4 Mini to @Josh | NFC , Dan cases to @dondan , NCase to @Necere .

Thank you @Choidebu your post should be a sticky, this info should be on the sfflab page as well

Sorry for the trouble i might be causing, Can’t fool anybody with my newbieness

Reactions: Biowarejak

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

IMHO the "Contact Us" link on the SFFLab site should be more obvious, maybe even add a "Support" tab at the top next to "Shop" "Worklog" and "About"? @PlayfulPhoenix @Wahaha360

Thank you @Choidebu your post should be a sticky, this info should be on the sfflab page as well

Sorry for the trouble i might be causing, Can’t fool anybody with my newbieness

Just to clarify though, I only field product-specific questions for NCASE, such as component compatibility for the M1. Anything related to inventory, orders, or shipping status for NCASE products should be directed to @Wahaha360 via the contact form on SFFlab.

Changing the "Contact Us" page to split compatibility questions from order inquiries is high on our to-do list.

@PlayfulPhoenix is busy with "brand(s) landing page" and a new section called "LAB" for experimental products.

It just happens that both @PlayfulPhoenix and I received too much work from our day jobs this JAN. So we are both juggling more than we could have anticipated.

That being said, I will chat with @PlayfulPhoenix to make the Contact Page changes a higher priority.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
Original poster
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015

IMHO the "Contact Us" link on the SFFLab site should be more obvious, maybe even add a "Support" tab at the top next to "Shop" "Worklog" and "About"? @PlayfulPhoenix @Wahaha360

These are on-point comments/suggestions and we'll be looking to make this all much more obvious ASAP. The work we're doing with brand pages will also help to clarify who to contact in what context, as well.

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
It just occurred to me (I am a bit slow at times) that SFFLab is fronted by @PlayfulPhoenix (Joshua) and @Wahaha360 (Dan) and features the NFC S4M created by @Josh | NFC and the DAN A4-SFX created by @dondan. It might be a bit confusing to some and should be important to note, perhaps explicitly, that the two 'Dan's and 'Josh's are not, in fact, the same people.

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled browsing.

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
It just occurred to me (I am a bit slow at times) that SFFLab is fronted by @PlayfulPhoenix (Joshua) and @Wahaha360 (Dan) and features the NFC S4M created by @Josh | NFC and the DAN A4-SFX created by @dondan. It might be a bit confusing to some and should be important to note, perhaps explicitly, that the two 'Dan's and 'Josh's are not, in fact, the same people.

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled browsing.

It is extremely confusing and we all get many emails addressed to the wrong people.

@PlayfulPhoenix, looks like we need to duel to the death. Unless you want to change your name to Daisy. NO SUBSTITUTES! :p

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.