The lab is open: Introducing SFFLAB, an international marketplace by and for enthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Just my two cents, but I think once the fine folks at Louqe have gone through the logistical end of actually manufacturing, packaging and shipping their packages only to realize how not fun it is that they might be keen to join SFFLab. Here's hoping!

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Is it just me or has this kinda derailed?

-edit-

Resolved :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kwirek

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
Was updating a thread when I thought of you guys: is it currently financially viable for you guys to stock up on LP SODIMMs? o_o

Reactions: Biowarejak

xelrix

Cable Smoosher
Dec 6, 2017
Will you guys be selling more, generic parts other than those for the listed casings?
Something like motherboard tray with io panel and expansion slots cut out, or mounting brackets of various designs. Stuff that would make making case from scratch less tedious and less crude.

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015
Stocking up now would be a bad idea in my opinion with all the signs pointing towards a drop in DRAM and SSD pricing for 2018.
It depends on whether the newer process DRAM dies are taken up for desktop use, or just for mobile use (e.g. Samsung B dies vs. the current C dies). If they end up as great for low-power but unable to clock well, then even though they'll alleviate some of the demand from mobile devices for the 'good' DRAM dies, that also means volume production will shift to those in-demand 'bad' dies and the 'good' dies may increase in price simply due to being produced in smaller production runs for a smaller market. That's partially the cause for the current high prices for desktop DRAM: fewer dies are being produced of the 'right' DRAM even though total production volume is increasing, and lower production = higher cost-per-unit.

Last edited:

damekko

Trash Compacter
Jan 16, 2018
Hi, im having the same issue as @WadeAK78 ... i'm trying to order the Dynamo 360 but can't select the mini, if i order lke this, will it come included???

Also, i've bought an S4M yesterday and want to know if a vented front bezel (with the SkySlots) could be made instead of the solid one that comes by default (already sent a couple of mails but no response).

Thanks!!!

Kmpkt

KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Hey Guys,

Sorry to have not noticed this sooner. The Mini has been out of stock since December 26th. Because of a miscommunication the orders remained open and as such a number of people ordered three weeks ago and became quite concerned when their orders didn't ship out in the 4-5 business days as promised.

It would appear that they have disabled ordering of the Mini to circumvent this issue. I will ask them to reopen orders with the correct information provided regarding shipping date.

Just so you're both (all) aware, I will ship all Minis and Dynamo 360/Mini combos once the Minis are back in stock. I am very hopeful this will be sometime in the next two weeks.

Thanks for your interest and patronage, I can't tell you guys enough how much I appreciate your support.

Tanax

Average Stuffer
Jul 7, 2016
Any updates on S4M + Dynamo Mini shipping? Ordered on 2nd of Dec. Are they still up for shipping in January?

Kmpkt

KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
As mentioned above, I will be shipping the Dynamo Mini ASAP once they hit the warehouse. Their shipping is completely independent of the S4M, but I am trying my hardest to make sure they ship first as I'd hate to become the rate limiting factor in S4M builds hitting the boards.

Tanax

Average Stuffer
Jul 7, 2016
As mentioned above, I will be shipping the Dynamo Mini ASAP once they hit the warehouse. Their shipping is completely independent of the S4M, but I am trying my hardest to make sure they ship first as I'd hate to become the rate limiting factor in S4M builds hitting the boards.

I thought you said for orders after Dec 26th? Mine was on Dec 2nd :) Maybe I misunderstood you! Sorry.
But are the S4M's ready? We're only waiting for the Dynamo Minis? I placed the Dynamo Mini in the same order as the S4M so they should be shipped at the same time, once all items in the order are ready and in stock :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.