Power Supply Suggestions for 24 Pin lengths for NFC S4/S3 Mini with HDPlex 300/250w

Beyond Customs

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Beyond Customs
Feb 15, 2017
beyondcustoms.net
Hey Everyone :)

Seen as this is my first post let me introduce my self!

My name is Garett and I am the fonder and owner of Beyond Customs in South Africa, and a official distributor of MDPC-X sleeve. As a modder and PC enthusiast my self I would like to offer some help for all you that are looking for custom sleeving work done for your systems.

Seen as I have gotten quite a few interests in making up custom cables for the HDPlex 300w or the older version 250w with the S4 and S3 Mini I would like some suggestions on what average lengths would most of you use for the 24 Pin, 8pin CPU/EPS, PCI-E ect ect.. unfortunately I do not have a HDPlex 300w PSU or S4/S3 mini so I ask you all for some help :)

I am willing to make up a 24 Pin because this is the most asked about in terms of If I can do this in X length? I would like to add the HDPlex in my line up of PSU's on my site but because everyone has different ideas on what lengths it should be, it would be nice if I could get a idea on a some standard lengths.

I will post some images of the 24 Pin when I get a idea from your suggestions on what length to start with.

I hope I am not stepping on any of the forum rules and regulations seen as I am a reseller, if I am? Will one of the admins please point me in the correct direction :)

Thanks for all the interests I have had in making up these cables for you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: EdZ and aquelito