Stalled Sparrow-MQ5 5.5L One-piece aluminum

aneker

Caliper Novice
Feb 9, 2020
Cooj, it is in your hands to think about designing and proposing one or more accessories that allow you to use other types of power supply solutions available on the market.

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Really interested in this chassis. What is up with it? What are the estimate dates on restocking?
There is a perpetual "We expect to offer stock inventory and start selling this month" message on the website. It was put up in July. Now it's October. No sales have taken place. That's all we got.

SSFguysmile

Case Bender
New User
Dec 14, 2023
Hi, I've been refreshing daily for almost 2 months on the website for the MQ5.

I've emailed also asking for times of release, and haven't heard back. Does anyone know when they'll be back in stock?

Thank you :)

xredlinexx1

Average Stuffer
Mar 18, 2019
Hi, I've been refreshing daily for almost 2 months on the website for the MQ5.

I've emailed also asking for times of release, and haven't heard back. Does anyone know when they'll be back in stock?

Thank you :)
I have contacted him as well, just the other day, but have not heard back. I already have the mq5, but i'm interested in replacing it with an mq6 black.

Way back when, I was in direct contact with him. He has disappeared at times, but not this long. Hopefully all is well, and that he plans to keep producing them.

I took a quick look at taobao and aliexpress, in case he has a store there, but i've only found resellers.

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
I have contacted him as well, just the other day, but have not heard back. I already have the mq5, but i'm interested in replacing it with an mq6 black.

Way back when, I was in direct contact with him. He has disappeared at times, but not this long. Hopefully all is well, and that he plans to keep producing them.

I took a quick look at taobao and aliexpress, in case he has a store there, but i've only found resellers.

He removed the MQ-series from the Taobao store. And I think the re-sellers on AliExpress do not actually have them in stock, even if it looks that way.

SSFguysmile

Case Bender
New User
Dec 14, 2023

I contacted the resellers and they said they don't have stock (even though their listings say they do).

Thanks for the updates here (and others who commented). I do like the MQ6 but feel like I'm going for the MQ5 silver.

If you want to sell your MQ5 I'm in the UK and would pay full price (I imagine you'll want to hold on to it until you get the MQ6 which will probably restock at the same time haha).

I'll hold off until restock likely :)

Reactions: xredlinexx1

otacon

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 28, 2024
Am I going to be able to purchase this anytime soon? I'm in the market for two of them right now.

otacon

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 28, 2024
Am I going to be able to purchase this anytime soon? I'm in the market for two of them right now.

aneker

Caliper Novice
Feb 9, 2020
Hello
I obtained information from Cooj yesterday that the boxs would be available in May, May 2024 therefore.
I don't know if this information is worth much, because on your website it is precisely the information that the stock would be replenished in May 2023!

The information is valuable, I think, because you know they are alive and have not given up yet.

crxss

Caliper Novice
Sep 22, 2022
Hello
I obtained information from Cooj yesterday that the boxs would be available in May, May 2024 therefore.
I don't know if this information is worth much, because on your website it is precisely the information that the stock would be replenished in May 2023!

The information is valuable, I think, because you know they are alive and have not given up yet.
Same. But he also told me end of Oct last year that never happened. Shit happens. Fingers crossed.