Stalled Sparrow-MQ5 5.5L One-piece aluminum

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
by the way, the MQ5 is no longer listed in COOJs official shop and I don't think it will come back, so let's just move on ...

Hasn't been listed there for a year I think, so that doesn't mean much. Word was from COOJ himself that a new batch was coming. But it didn't so far. I guess only people on the Chinese QQ group would know at this point, if the cases return or are cancelled for good.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hasn't been listed there for a year I think, so that doesn't mean much. Word was from COOJ himself that a new batch was coming. But it didn't so far. I guess only people on the Chinese QQ group would know at this point, if the cases return or are cancelled for good.

maybe it comes back one day but for now it doesn't look to happen anytime soon...

anyways, the point was that I wouldn't send my money to some Aliexpress vendor who claims still having them on stock and asking for ridiculous prices... either wait for COOJ to officially list a new batch in his shop or move on...

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
Just saying, until there's further announcement from COOJ, at this point anyone who wants a Sparrow MQ5 is probably better off buying pre-owned from any of the reputable member here if any (or other forums).