Production Sparrow-MQ6 6.8L One-piece aluminum(Sparrow for increased compatibility)

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
Anyone have experience with ordering MQ6 to Europe? Wonder where its easiest to buy from.
Just order from my website, and if you encounter any problems in the middle of the order you can contact me.

ilovecandy

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 16, 2023
Hi.
If I order now mq-6 when it will be shipped?
And what best performance gpu you can recommend to fit in this case? I suppose 3070. But what model?
Thx in advance.

Reactions: Kundahli

ME 262-A

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 25, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've been building and tinkering with PC's since the mid 90's and it's been a hobby since. I found this forum looking for information on this case.

I ordered mine back on January 31st and it arrived March 10th. I did pay the extra for air freight, so I can't comment on the delivery times of water transport, but air transport took only a couple days. I did order it with the included 600w power supply.

I had itx parts laying around and is the reason I built this computer. It is a second gaming PC and my second ITX build I've done over the past few years. Last year I built a ATX Form Factor gaming computer with a MSI Suprim 4090 LC. So, these parts are from my ITX build I had and were in a NZXT H210 case.

In the COOJ are the following:

Gigabyte Aorus B450 Gaming ITX motherboard
Ryzen 5 3600 w/ 16 gb GsKill DDR 3600 c16 ram
Jonsbro HX6200D cpu cooler
Crucial P1 NVMe 500gb SSD
Jonsbro HF1215 exhaust fan
ZOTAC RTX 2070 Super Mini
PCIe 8 pin to Dual PCIe 8 pin (6+2) Adapter to connect RTX to power supply

I will say, this case is very nice and elegant. It is really well thought out and built very well. It is a heavy case because it is solid aluminum. All of the power connectors were the perfect length which was a big help and keeps cable management to a minimum. This was probably one of the easiest computer builds I have ever done and went smoothly. The thermals are good with the cpu hanging around 60 degrees Celsius while gaming and 33 degrees at idle. The gpu does get hot but this 2070 ran hot in my other case too. The 2070 super hangs around 81 degrees Celsius while gaming and in the low 40's at idle.

I recently purchased a ZOTAC RTX 4070 Twin Edge that I installed last night. I will make a separate post for the modifications to the graphics card in order for it to fit in this case. I was able to successfully pull it off and it is pretty cool that this little computer is packed with some horsepower now! But if anybody is looking to buy one of these you won't be disappointed and the ZOTAC 2070 super is still very powerful and a great card to install without having to modify anything.

Sorry, couldn't get the photo links to work.

Completed Case:

CPU Cooler Clearance:

ZOTAC RTX 2070 Super Mini:

Some Photos of the Lighting:

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've been building and tinkering with PC's since the mid 90's and it's been a hobby since. I found this forum looking for information on this case.

I ordered mine back on January 31st and it arrived March 10th. I did pay the extra for air freight, so I can't comment on the delivery times of water transport, but air transport took only a couple days. I did order it with the included 600w power supply.

I had itx parts laying around and is the reason I built this computer. It is a second gaming PC and my second ITX build I've done over the past few years. Last year I built a ATX Form Factor gaming computer with a MSI Suprim 4090 LC. So, these parts are from my ITX build I had and were in a NZXT H210 case.

In the COOJ are the following:

Gigabyte Aorus B450 Gaming ITX motherboard
Ryzen 5 3600 w/ 16 gb GsKill DDR 3600 c16 ram
Jonsbro HX6200D cpu cooler
Crucial P1 NVMe 500gb SSD
Jonsbro HF1215 exhaust fan
ZOTAC RTX 2070 Super Mini
PCIe 8 pin to Dual PCIe 8 pin (6+2) Adapter to connect RTX to power supply

I will say, this case is very nice and elegant. It is really well thought out and built very well. It is a heavy case because it is solid aluminum. All of the power connectors were the perfect length which was a big help and keeps cable management to a minimum. This was probably one of the easiest computer builds I have ever done and went smoothly. The thermals are good with the cpu hanging around 60 degrees Celsius while gaming and 33 degrees at idle. The gpu does get hot but this 2070 ran hot in my other case too. The 2070 super hangs around 81 degrees Celsius while gaming and in the low 40's at idle.

I recently purchased a ZOTAC RTX 4070 Twin Edge that I installed last night. I will make a separate post for the modifications to the graphics card in order for it to fit in this case. I was able to successfully pull it off and it is pretty cool that this little computer is packed with some horsepower now! But if anybody is looking to buy one of these you won't be disappointed and the ZOTAC 2070 super is still very powerful and a great card to install without having to modify anything.

Sorry, couldn't get the photo links to work.

Completed Case:

CPU Cooler Clearance:

ZOTAC RTX 2070 Super Mini:

Some Photos of the Lighting:
I'd like to see your pictures, but they won't open.😭

blaumago

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 1, 2019
Hello,
I also ordered a Sparrow Mq6 - unfortunately the delivery date has been pushed back several times, there is no information from the supplier - you have to ask. Now I wanted to cancel my order and what can I say, no contact is possible - nobody answers my e-mails, I didn't get the money back either. For me it's clear, very nice case, no communication - never again!

• Sad
Reactions: sos and gaymer

gaymer

Efficiency Noob
Jun 25, 2023
Just got my DHL shipment notification this morning. Will update again here once it's been received. (Then build log to follow in a new thread, ofc)

Update: Received! <36hrs from shipment notification to my doorstep. First impressions: I love it.

Last edited:

sudouken

What's an ITX?
New User
Oct 23, 2023
i really like the look of this case, would also love to hear that this case is going to be back in stock soon.