SKYREACH 4 MINI (S4M)

RobonHood

Cable Smoosher
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone know where I can get a black 16mm capacitive power switch? I've looked around, but most vendors require a minimum of 10 or 100 ordered.

I would check out PerformancePC's they're based out of the US though if that would be a problem for you. It's where I got the vandal switch for my Lone Industries L2 build and they have pretty much everything you might need.

#shamelessplug

hlgr

Chassis Packer
Mar 16, 2017
Hi Josh,
first of all, fantastic work! I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the new case. Really loving the clean minimalistic design!

Do you have the exact measurements for the graphics card compartment? I'm thinking width and height especially. The idea that I got would be to fit a Palit 1050Ti KalmX in it, which has a size of 182mm x 142mm, and a width of around 36mm. So no modding required for cooling with a Noctua fan or 2...

Reactions: sgtspiff

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
Question, @Josh | NFC will the SRM's be numbered like our S4M-C's? And do we get to pick our numbers or are they selected and assigned arbitrarily on a first-come first-serve basis?:cool:

EDIT: holy crap Josh, I just read the SRM reveal video description, and I noticed you gave me a "special thanks" in the video description?! Whaaa? What did i do exactly to contribute to the SRM? I'm so honored bro, omg im freaking out! :D Senpai noticed meeee!

Last edited:

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
If that's the case, that sounds like a production bottleneck- can sell way more S4Ms but don't people still have to order those machined ON/OFF switches?

There are lots and lots of alternatives. I obviously want to sell mine as that's how I make my milk money, but any 16mm switch will work.

As far as bottlenecks, I am going to open up preorders for many items on my website this week, and that will help me get ahead and guage how many people want SkyWire cables, buttons, etc.