Power Supply SFX to Flex ATX bracket?

h_tylr

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Sep 4, 2016
new to this forum, but just wandering if anyone knows where I could buy a bracket to mount a Flex ATX psu in a space with mounting holes for an SFX psu. I can find ones for ATX to TFX and the obvious ATX to SFX, but nothing to suite my needs. Any help would be much appreciated!

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Welcome to the forum!

I'm not seeing any available, you'll probably have to get one made. Any metal shops near you with a laser, water jet, etc?

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
If you can get a CAD file, you could get one get one printed through Shapeways and mailed to you in pretty short order.

h_tylr

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Sep 4, 2016
Welcome to the forum!

I'm not seeing any available, you'll probably have to get one made. Any metal shops near you with a laser, water jet, etc?
If you can get a CAD file, you could get one get one printed through Shapeways and mailed to you in pretty short order.
I've done a bit more looking around, but still nothing, think i'll get it cut by a metal shop, then get handy with some metal taps and spray-paint! Didn't think of 3D-printing it, although I may do this in the future when I get the cash to do water-cooling so I can put a mount for a pump!
Thankyou both for the input!

Reactions: jeshikat

DoinStuff

What's an ITX?
Nov 10, 2019
I ran into a similar problem previously. I have a SilverStone case with an SFX power supply I don't like, wanted to change it to FlexATX, couldn't find an adapter. I discovered the SFX was in an adapter plate from ATX, should have just used that. I did find these adapter plates, could be cut down to just about anything and drilled, they are aluminum. I should have some cut and put them on eBay! If I knew how to upload an image here I would...

DoinStuff

Last edited:

Vlad502

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 4, 2017
Flex to SFX

Flex to ATX

Last edited: