SFF.Network [SFF Network] SilverStone announces the PP08 SFX to ATX adapter bracket

Today SilverStone is announcing the PP08 SFX to ATX power supply adapter bracket. This bracket allows a SFX PSU to be mounted where an ATX PSU would go, but unlike most adapters on the market, this new one offsets the SFX unit to the far edge of the adapter plate, instead of centering it in the middle.

Read more here.

QinX

Master of Cramming
kees
Mar 2, 2015
Great for those that want to switch and even better that the price is very reasonable. No $19.99 rubbish.

NFSxperts

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 7, 2015
Took them long enough, and its black. All 3 of my sfx plates are bare metal silver. I will be covering the ventilation holes (aka dust holes).
At first i thought you said its gonna cost 20 bucks $6.71

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Excellent, but they should have stolen my idea to include an single add-on bracket for various stuffs. Oh well, still an improvement, especially with cases that have an ATX PSU over the CPU and an SFX(-L) PSU is used.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Jup, that's great. There was a discussion on OCN about whether there are adapter plates that put the PSU as close to one side as possible, and now there seems to be one. Price is right, too.

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
The SilverStone SST-PP08 SFX to ATX PSU Converter is now listed on Amazon.co.uk for £ 5.20, though the webpage states "Usually dispatched in 2 to 4 weeks." I guess it's not quite in stock yet.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Amazon.com: Usually ships within 1 to 2 months. ... Anyone seen this actually in stock yet?

mitxlove

Average Stuffer
Jan 7, 2016
I find it sort of interesting that it took them this long to release this as its own separate product. The 300w sfx that I bought from them a few months ago came with this adapter!

QinX

Master of Cramming
kees
Mar 2, 2015
This

Is not this

This new bracket has an offset that allows a bit more clearance and versatility compared to the centered bracket