Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX v2 - 10 L case with improved ATX, AIO and 3-slot support!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Manual looks good, I really do appreciate you getting this finalized before the case ships.

Will Corsair PSUs still require the insulation trimmed on the power connector? Maybe worth mentioning in the manual if so.

The included standoff tool is a nice touch.

Thank you! Yes, I also think that it is useful to have manual before.

Regarding power supply connector (an Corsair supplies), I have two things to say. First, I now have the left angled connector, so a better fit for Corsair (and EVGA) PSU's, but if you have a different supply that requires different orientation, you can just flip it since it can draw air from the back side now.

Based on the fact that the power supply is now reversible, I'm guessing this won't be a problem anymore, if your particular PSU has the plug facing the wrong way, it's now possible to flip it.

Thanks, you nailed it again ?

I had my heart set on the Form-D T1 until I saw this thread ?. It's a bit early, but do you know how many 3.5" hard drives the N-ATX will hold?

OMG, that is really awesome to hear, thank you a lot! ?

For now I think that N-ATX should fit three 3.5" drives, that is the goal!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Very interested in this case! I have two PCIe cards - a Radeon RX550 GPU and a Gigabyte Wifi card (https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GC-WB867D-I-rev-42#ov). Can I fit both in the case?

Hi, thank you for your interest!

This (or any other short one with m.2 support) wifi card looks a bit to high, this one is shorter and could work with right MBO and GPU configuration:

You can just transfer the M.2 wifi card from your gigabyte unit to this one.

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
Saw the email about stock being readied for sale soon, exciting times.

I want to get one eventually but got other things going on at the moment (and also kinda want to wait to see what Ryzen 4000 looks like), based on your experience with the P-ATX v1, how long do you think your stock of v2 cases would last Riba? A few months?

Reactions: riba2233

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Saw the email about stock being readied for sale soon, exciting times.

I want to get one eventually but got other things going on at the moment (and also kinda want to wait to see what Ryzen 4000 looks like), based on your experience with the P-ATX v1, how long do you think your stock of v2 cases would last Riba? A few months?

It's kind of hard to tell, I hope that this batch will move quicker than V1, but on the other hand I can now make them faster so even if you miss out on this batch, next one should come right after. One of my general goals is to have steady supply.

If you want I can warn you if when I am near the end of supply.

Rdragon

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 28, 2020
Would there be space/possibility in the N atx for an 240-280mm Rad or Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 80mm Triple Radiator ?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Will you be straight continuing to N atx after the v2 launch ?

I sure hope so, if everything goes as planned :)

Would there be space/possibility in the N atx for an 240-280mm Rad or Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 80mm Triple Radiator ?

There will be a lot of radiator mounting possibilities (even more than you wrote), especially with 2-slot gpu's (and custom loops). I will make a new thread when I finish the design, should be in next 10 days.

New 92mm AIO from Alphacool could be a nice option for the v2. I am just concerned about the way the tubes leave the radiator vs the Asetek’s right angle fittings.

Yes, I am excited for it!

No problem for the tubes at all, you will have 34 mm for fittings and to bend the tubes.

Although, if you have that pump, you can make loop with thicker 92mm radiator:

And some angle fittings. And of course you can squeeze 25mm thick fan with also.

But please contact me once you have all the components ready before picking aio or parts for custom loop, so I can give you the best recommendation based on the parts you have ;)

• Love
Reactions: Intrepid_Cosmonaut

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I see on your website that v2 will be available in September so that means I can buy it tomorrow right?

Yes, that is right ?

Also, first 30 buyers will get a nice, useful gift :)

And also, if anyone has a buddy or college in the same area, if you order two cases shipping cost is lower per case.

sheltem

Chassis Packer
Apr 13, 2018
How much does a case weigh? Is it within the 0.6 to 11 lb shipping range? Do you charge sales tax to NY orders?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hi everyone,

I am really excited tell you that SFF time P-ATX V2 is available for order :)

You can get it here:

I want to thank everyone here for your support, you have all been awesome and I hope that you will like the new P-ATX case :)

Excuse me if this was mentioned before but, do you ship to Australia?

Hi, not currently, but they did allow it for letters, so I think that it should become available soon.

TheXyDro

Case Bender
New User
Oct 3, 2019
I bought one just now ? I was a little surprised of the 44 dollar tax that came on top of it AFTER paypal login (which showed me only 200 dollars). I knew taxes would apply for EU, but I thought they where already applied when I saw the paypal price. In the end it didn't matter, I bought one anyway. I just wanted to have this case, because it's everything I wanted it to be. And it will be my case for many years and builds to come. ? Thanks for this awesome case!

Reactions: riba2233