Not open for further replies.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
Hi all.
Yesterday I finished the full order list and sent to the distributor.
So it's up to them now, everything should run smooth if nothing REALLY bad happens.
This is our current update, I'll keep you informed:

All PSU/A4/C7 orders should DEFINITELY ship this week. P50 orders will ship early next week.
So it's hours/days away now, and you won't regret the product quality.
As claimed a few days ago, let me know by email in the next 48h if you need a refund, or if you have any requests.

Just to clarify some comments, when I promised different shipping dates in the past, it wasn't an intentional lie, it was because I actually believed in it at the time. The pressure from customers also made me plan some lead times that I would find out later to be unrealistic.
I am still learning, and I apologize again. Any constructive feedback, good or bad, is welcome, and I'll definetely improve in the future.

Regards

iFight4Pi

Chassis Packer
Jan 19, 2020
That's good news, but I'm fully expecting the worst to happen based on the pattern over the past month and a half. How long will it take the distributor to ship? And how long will shipping take to the US from Hong Kong?

Reactions: Loopeus

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
That's good news, but I'm fully expecting the worst to happen based on the pattern over the past month and a half.
Well, one time it will have to be "true", right? I'm 99% sure it's now, sorry again ?
How long will it take the distributor to ship? And how long will shipping take to the US from Hong Kong?
He said that shipping all orders this week should be possible. I can only use Fedex IP to US right now, so about 1-3 days after shipped.

GermanDrifter97

Trash Compacter
May 25, 2018
Does this mean that we can expect to will receive the Shipping-email with tracking number etc. not later than this sunday?
Who is the distributor for the orders shipping to Europe?

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
Please correct me if I'm wrong--but to verify no one has actually received any tracking numbers, correct? And we've now gone from

"All separate PSU/A4/C7 orders will be shipped by this Sunday night... if everything goes as planned. Then, all tracking numbers should be sent a few hours later"
to
"He said that shipping all orders this week should be possible."

It's the he said and should be possible that tell us what the next excuse will be. And once again zero acknowledgement that the seller never actually had these units in his possession.

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
@Instran0 do you have an order number? You are posting the same thing for weeks now, but I dont see you talk about your order. What's your point?

habanebro

Chassis Packer
Jul 4, 2020
but if anyone asks for an updated warehouse photo, with more than just the 10 " TESTER " units viewable, they'll get non-likes on their comment.

why wouldn't people want an updated photo, & why would people non-like that request ?
@Instran0, of course we'd want an updated photo. We're just annoyed by your replies and how you're trying to make everyone angry at the seller. Like @JohnCA said, did you even make an order?

GermanDrifter97

Trash Compacter
May 25, 2018
My order number is 10309. It's rather late, yes, but due to personal reasons I managed to persuade them to send it in one of the first batches, hope you will not blame me for this.

No worries, just wanted to know, since your tracking number was sent out, maybe we can evaluate when the others will get theirs, that's why I was asking.

Reactions: habanebro and morj

OlliBolle

Chassis Packer
Jan 14, 2020
I have order 10047. I assume that means I'm one of the early ones. However, I would not be surprised if he put me in the last possible batch because I complained and tried to get answers in the first thread (apparently 'I' got them locked). Seems an SFFTEC-like thing to do lol

• Haha
Reactions: Demosthenes

DimitriPayetPH

Case Bender
New User
Apr 22, 2019
I have order 10047. I assume that means I'm one of the early ones. However, I would not be surprised if he put me in the last possible batch because I complained and tried to get answers in the first thread (apparently 'I' got them locked). Seems an SFFTEC-like thing to do lol

OH I'm 10042 so if its by batches hopefully we'd get them shipped about the same time since I haven't gotten a tracking number for mine yet either.

AndyWags

Chassis Packer
Dec 2, 2019
If it helps. I am 10348. I haven't received a tracking number yet. I'll let you know when I do!

GermanDrifter97

Trash Compacter
May 25, 2018
I am 10318. Have not received my tracking number yet, but I am positive that everything will work out in the end (end of this week hopefully).

Last edited:

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
Just received this email from SFFTEC:

" Hi John, sorry for the late reply.
Our orders are finally leaving the queue line!
I can't guarantee they will be shipped this Friday, but surely on Sunday night, so still this week.
It won't make much difference on delivery time, as in both situations you should receive it next week.

Thanks for the patience, regards :) "

• Sad
Reactions: habanebro
Status
Not open for further replies.