[SFFTEC] Enhance ENP 7660B Pro (Limited Edition): Custom 600w Flex ATX PSU

SFFTEC

Chassis Packer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
UPDATE - May 19, 2020

Hi all, I really apologize for the absence. The multiple delays (in January because of Chinese New Year, and in March because of Covid), plus some other issues, really got me off track for a while. From now on, I'll make sure to be more active here and reply faster, so feel free to ask any questions.

About shipment, it should start in mid June, and then arrive in 7-14 days. It's really close now, and thanks a lot for the patience, you won't regret the product quality. Also, please note that due to some personal reasons, this is probably the last batch we'll sell, so there are very few units left.

Lastly, I've updated the 1st post to match our website info, check it out if needed.

Stay safe, regards

Last edited:

Tristanoz

Cable Smoosher
Mar 9, 2020
Thanks for the update, I actually decided to order one after I saw you are being active again. Your product looks really cool and I think that you will sell these cancellations real quick after you ship the current orders.

Two questions:
- Will I receive an confirmation email besides the paypal email?
- Will I receive a tracking number when the units are shipped?

Regards

mcpradeep

Cable Smoosher
New User
Dec 13, 2019
Thank you for the update. Can you please confirm if the PSU includes the front mounting bracket? I don't see it in the item album but the original one (or any other non-modded flex atx PSU has it included).

OlliBolle

Case Bender
New User
Jan 14, 2020
You convinced me to my order but I have moved house in the 6+ months since I placed it. I responded to the May 6th email with my new address and asked for confirmation that you had received it. I have since sent multiple follow up emails - as a reply, as a brand new email chain and finally via your website form. No response so far despite it being weeks.

Can you please confirm you will be sending to my new address. I also second the question about tracking.

chancenluck

What's an ITX?
New User
May 20, 2020
@SFFTEC Hello and thanks for the update. I was wondering if you got the chance to read my email I sent about cancelling my pre-order.

Tyzam1

What's an ITX?
New User
May 21, 2020
Placed an order. Hoping to see the power supply arrive before August :p Building a custom chassis and this is the only power supply that will work.

AdvLeon

What's an ITX?
New User
May 28, 2020
Glad to hear this is still going ahead! Made my order some time ago, waiting to move from my DAN Case to the K39v2.