Production SFFTEC Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muck

Efficiency Noob
Aug 3, 2020
Just to summarize this week so far:

morj is the only (active in this thread) one who had actually received a tracking number, right?
Really early buyers with order numbers 10042 or 10047 haven't got anything yet, right?
Obviously some orders have been shipped, but one batch (if they are shipped by batches) can't include that many products, right?
So how will they manage to ship them ALL on Friday or Sunday night?

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong! ?

paisapues

Chassis Packer
Sep 14, 2016
I have order #10008 and didn't receive a tracking number yet, so either there were a lot of exceptions or the one mentioned in this thread is the only one with a tracking number.

Reactions: Dem0nflare

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
Just to summarize this week so far:

morj is the only (active in this thread) one who had actually received a tracking number, right?
Really early buyers with order numbers 10042 or 10047 haven't got anything yet, right?
Obviously some orders have been shipped, but one batch (if they are shipped by batches) can't include that many products, right?
So how will they manage to ship them ALL on Friday or Sunday night?

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong! ?
You're not wrong. As of today (Thursday) we have a single report of a tracking number. It's safe to assume we won't see any significant number of these orders fulfilled this week. I expect we'll see another "update" from @SFFTEC next week promising yet another new ship date.

A reminder to those of you still within your six-month return period: verify the latest date you can instigate a chargeback or PayPal buyer protection claim. This seller has exploited the hopefulness and goodwill of the sffpc community and profited by repeatedly misleading his customers.

I placed Order #10189 in February. I have until August 19th to exercise my buyer protection. I will absolutely be exercising that option if nothing changes.

tomtom070

Efficiency Noob
May 18, 2017
Well, I asked for a refund on monday and I have not received it within the promised 72h. I guess it's because he's overwhelmed with the amount of emails he probably gets, but it's still frustrating.

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
Still have not received a reply about a refund despite repeated attempts over the last 6 weeks. I haven't seen a single piece of evidence that this person plans to deliver anything.

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
I also think it's interesting they keep promising shipping dates when it turns out they don't have the PSUs themselves but instead they are sitting at a distributor's facility halfway around the world.

Note: I never ordered one of these, but I've been following closely from the sidelines.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
I also think it's interesting they keep promising shipping dates when it turns out they don't have the PSUs themselves but instead they are sitting at a distributor's facility halfway around the world.

Note: I never ordered one of these, but I've been following closely from the sidelines.

Dropshipping and fulfillment is the standard distribution method nowadays. Most sellers don't have positive control of their stock.

SFFManiac07

Chassis Packer
Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys, just posting my experience, ordered the PSU in June and also I applied for volunteering to test the PSU. The guy behind SFFTec seemed nice. However, due to the political tensions between my country and China right now, the PSU could not be shipped to me (I am from India). SFFtec agreed to refund me the money as soon as possible from his side, but after waiting for weeks when I didn't get any response, I applied for a refund on PayPal and got the same today. Would say I have had a pretty neutral experience. He did seem to reply to my emails but there seemed to be a lotta delays for the same. Hope you guys get your orders. Cheers!

quaker

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 31, 2020
Hi all.
Yesterday I finished the full order list and sent to the distributor.
So it's up to them now, everything should run smooth if nothing REALLY bad happens.
This is our current update, I'll keep you informed:

All PSU/A4/C7 orders should DEFINITELY ship this week. P50 orders will ship early next week.
So it's hours/days away now, and you won't regret the product quality.
As claimed a few days ago, let me know by email in the next 48h if you need a refund, or if you have any requests.

Just to clarify some comments, when I promised different shipping dates in the past, it wasn't an intentional lie, it was because I actually believed in it at the time. The pressure from customers also made me plan some lead times that I would find out later to be unrealistic.
I am still learning, and I apologize again. Any constructive feedback, good or bad, is welcome, and I'll definetely improve in the future.

Regards
So that's tuesday. I'm 10277, and still haven't recived anything. Just stop lying and tell the truth... I do want the product but it's not shipping...

Reactions: Dem0nflare

Dem0nflare

Trash Compacter
Jul 5, 2020
So that's tuesday. I'm 10277, and still haven't recived anything. Just stop lying and tell the truth... I do want the product but it's not shipping...
Hopefully he getting told the same crap from his distro and really thought it would be shipped. I just wish more people where saying they got the tracking number, if 10079 is still waiting it could be a while.

iFight4Pi

Chassis Packer
Jan 19, 2020
Sunday evening and no tracking number yet - my order number is below 10100, ordered early/mid December...

I guess I'm going to have to keep updating this because clearly this whole debacle isn't over yet. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me:

One
About shipment, it should start in mid June, and then arrive in 7-14 days. It's really close now, and thanks a lot for the patience, you won't regret the product quality.
Two
Most orders will be shipped from Hong Kong using Fedex (~1 week arrival), and this is the latest news:

UPDATE #1 (June 16)

Enhance ENP 7660B Pro: PSU orders will start shipping early next week, probably on Tuesday.
As you can see on the pics, they are already at our warehouse and ready to ship, we just need to finish packing them individually now.
Three
Quick update: PSU shipment is delayed to this Friday, and tracking numbers will be sent on Tuesday. Still very close, but I apologize
Four
PLEASE have just a bit more patience, this is being harder than I thought (lots of cancellations and address changes to account for, from a 6-month period). I took this week off my main job just to figure this out, and am working over 8 hours a day to ship these asap. I understand the frustration from all of you, but we are talking about days now, not weeks. We've shipped a few orders last Friday, and I'm doing my best to ship all remaining ones by early next week.
Five
As promised, I just shipped the PSU to 10 "testers". Please check your email for the tracking number and other important info.
I will ship all remaining orders as soon as they confirm that everything is good, which should happen sometime next week
?
Six
Hey guys.

Thanks for the reviews. Just a few left now, but everything seem good!
On my end it's 90% done, and I should be able to ship all remaining orders at once, in the next 10 days.
Seven
UPDATE: I shipped a few more units last Friday, and am pretty confident everyone will get their orders in hands by the end of this month.
Eight
A few more orders will be shipped later today, and all should be shipped/delivered by the end of this month, as said on last update.
Nine
UPDATE: Still on course to ship most PSU orders by the end of this month, tracking numbers should be sent next week.
Ten
UPDATE (July 29)

Due to distributor limitations, we can only ship about 10% of total orders per day. They will be sent based on the order date, so the older ones first.

• This week: 30% of total PSU orders will be shipped, basically the ones purchased until the end of January. Tracking numbers will be sent by email from this Saturday to Monday.
• Next week: the remaining 70% of PSU orders, and all the other product (P50, A4, C7) & replacements will be shipped. Tracking numbers will be sent by email until next Sunday.

30% is not “most orders” like I expected last time, but it’s the best I can do right now, sorry.

I’m sure you are all tired of apologies and “excuses”, so to guarantee this is the last delay and to tranquilize you, here is a public promise:
If you don’t receive a tracking number by the end of next week, I’ll issue any requested refunds in less than 72h, and without the 4,8% fee stated on our Terms of Use.
Ps: you can print this post to use in eventual future disputes, as a warranty. But I’m sure it won’t be needed...
Eleven
QUICK UPDATE: I couldn't upload the first tracking numbers yet, but we're still on track to ship most orders this week. Please give me a deadline to this Sunday, I got stuck on "pre-order hell" these past weeks.
All separate PSU/A4/C7 orders will be shipped by this Sunday night (Monday work time in Hong Kong), if everything goes as planned. Then, all tracking numbers should be sent a few hours later.
Twelve
Yesterday I finished the full order list and sent to the distributor.
So it's up to them now, everything should run smooth if nothing REALLY bad happens.
This is our current update, I'll keep you informed:

All PSU/A4/C7 orders should DEFINITELY ship this week. P50 orders will ship early next week.
So it's hours/days away now, and you won't regret the product quality.
As claimed a few days ago, let me know by email in the next 48h if you need a refund, or if you have any requests.
He said that shipping all orders this week should be possible. I can only use Fedex IP to US right now, so about 1-3 days after shipped.

times...

Let's see how many broken promises we can count before we finally get what we paid for - we're already at a dozen in just a couple months!

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
But keep in mind that people also might have to pay tax and customs which they won't get back even if they bought crap.

you're correct on your point, & all the other points you've made about just getting a FSP model, or Enhance PSU model.

you are correct.

however, many people have stated why a FSP or Enhance power supply might be too expensive for them.

therefore, it might make sense to test some other manufacturer's models.

i can personally report that Delta has decent internals, if internals are your determining factor.

iFight4Pi

Chassis Packer
Jan 19, 2020
I've ordered in March, #10191 and i've also paid an extra 50$ for fast shipping ... No Tracking number so far ...

You should request a refund for that or start a Paypal dispute, looks like everyone is getting the 1-3 day IP shipping from Fedex no matter what they paid for:

I can only use Fedex IP to US right now, so about 1-3 days after shipped.

Kairoz

Case Bender
New User
Aug 17, 2020
Hello Guys,

I did my order in end of june, and got my tracking number about a week ago,

Today I received my PSU from FeDex, i'ts working properly and it was well packed, it got some buzzing from coil whine but i'ts not that audible if you're away from it,

Unfortunately customs charged me 120% >.< I Hope you guys don't get as unlucky as I did,

Some pics of the PSU, isn't anything new from what you guys already seen here,

Status
Not open for further replies.