Production SFFTEC Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyzam1

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2020
@Kairoz How TF do you get your PSU before everyone else? Lol
June order date?? That's after their original promised delivery date lol
Most people haven't even gotten a tracking number. Seems like the boxes were all just randomly dumped to distributor and sent out at whatever order they feel like?
Cmon bruh

Reactions: iFight4Pi

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
The distributor is shipping orders randomly. He probably forgot to follow the order number list I sent him, sorry.

Shouldn't make much difference anyway, he said he will be done by Wednesday/Thursday.
You may still be able to receive it in hands by this Friday, at least for U.S (Fedex IP) shipments.

Last edited:

Tyzam1

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2020
The distributor is shipping orders randomly. He probably forgot to follow the order number list I sent him, sorry.

Shouldn't make much difference anyway, he said he will be done by Wednesday/Thursday.
You may still be able to receive it in hands by this Friday, at least for U.S (Fedex IP) shipments.
Ok thanks for the confirmation.

Loudiddly

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 13, 2020

I sent an email asking about an address change, and I'm wondering if you got it? You mentioned you'd go through all the outstanding communication before everything shipped, I'm hoping it got noticed before it went out.

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
I've received my unit today. Seems working, the fan sounds a bit weird, but not loud. Maybe it will adjust over time. Haven't tested under load yet, but it turns on and outputs needed voltages (I think the tester itself is a bit off, it's showing 11.9 for one of the voltages on my Corsair SFX PSU too).

Update: installed in my custom 3D-printed case (see my signature)! Works great!

Last edited:

Dem0nflare

Trash Compacter
Jul 5, 2020
I've received my unit today. Seems working, the fan sounds a bit weird, but not loud. Maybe it will adjust over time. Haven't tested under load yet, but it turns on and outputs needed voltages (I think the tester itself is a bit off, it's showing 11.9 for one of the voltages on my Corsair SFX PSU too).
Nice!, i was wonder about the fan. I just put a Noctua into my FSP unit and it's way louder then the Delta fan which is interesting... I was trying to grab the AD0412XB-C51 that they use in this unit, so i could compare the Delta, Sanyo Denki, and ADDA Brands. Anything is better then stock *though.

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019

What about those of us that have continuously requested refunds that you said you would process, but never responded to?

Tyzam1

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2020
10298 order number and no tracking number yet for U.S. Don't think that equates to Friday delivery.

Reactions: Kajukota

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
Tomorrow is the last day I'm eligible to file a PayPal buyer protection claim. I did so today and immediately received an email from the seller.

"Hey, your order was scheduled to ship tomorrow. But I won't send orders that are on dispute, sorry "

Weird how suddenly my individual order supposedly had a scheduled ship date that coincided with the end of the PayPal buyer protection. This dude's a bum and a fraud. To those of you still waiting, good luck.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Tomorrow is the last day I'm eligible to file a PayPal buyer protection claim. I did so today and immediately received an email from the seller.

"Hey, your order was scheduled to ship tomorrow. But I won't send orders that are on dispute, sorry "

Weird how suddenly my individual order supposedly had a scheduled ship date that coincided with the end of the PayPal buyer protection. This dude's a b#$ and a f%^&*. To those of you still waiting, good luck.

to be fair, some people got their orders, & were satisfied with its quality.

however, there are many things which are just being ignored :

a) if you made an early purchase, you basically gave him an interest-free loan for almost 8 months, which was without your permission

b) if you paid extra for express shipping, that was a complete robbery

c) paypal policy states that pre-orders are only allowed for 20 days,
so that's almost 7 months over - https://www.paypal.com/gf/smarthelp...ermit-transactions-for-pre-sale-items-faq1488

Last edited:

iFight4Pi

Chassis Packer
Jan 19, 2020
Shipment is on progress guys, I'll upload all tracking numbers I have on Friday/Saturday.

You've been pushing the official tracking number upload date by a few days every single week ever since July. Everyone is tired of it, so don't act all surprised that no one here believes you at all.

Uploading tracking numbers you have (not all of them?) on Friday/Saturday means shipment hasn't actually happened, otherwise what's stopping you from uploading them now? How is that "on progress" shipping when you promised everything would be shipped last week? Or the week before?

Now you just have another scapegoat with the distributor - just 2 days ago you told us the distributor told you he would be done by Wednesday/Thursday and if we lived in the US we might even get it by Friday.

It looks like you have zero influence over the distributor too - not one person who's been dumb enough to wait on you for 8+ months (myself included) has gotten their PSU first like you promised, yet some guy who ordered at the end of June did?? No hard feelings to him or @morj; I wish I'd thought to ask you ship my PSU first as well, but I foolishly thought that you'd have some semblance of control over your shipping order so that you could get the PSUs to the ones who've been funding your whole group buy pre-order shenanigans from the beginning.

I'm well past trusting anything you say at this point.

Last edited:

Muck

Efficiency Noob
Aug 3, 2020
I've received this message from SFFTEC last night:

"Your order is scheduled to ship tomorrow.
I'll send you the tracking number by Saturday, thanks for the patience.

Regards"

Status
Not open for further replies.