Production SFFTEC Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFight4Pi

Chassis Packer
Jan 19, 2020
Ordered early/mid December and no tracking or shipping confirmation either.

I'm honestly not getting my hopes up at all until I physically have the PSU in my system and can confirm it works.

Reactions: Light

supremeMilo

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2019

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
QUICK UPDATE: I couldn't upload the first tracking numbers yet, but we're still on track to ship most orders this week. Please give me a deadline to this Sunday, I got stuck on "pre-order hell" these past weeks.

Because of this, I've also decided to only sell another batch of PSUs after it is ready to ship, so no more pre-orders. I realized that pre-orders work much better with pc cases than hardware, because the need is usually less urgent. Live and learn, sorry again...

Reactions: AndyWags and Light

iFight4Pi

Chassis Packer
Jan 19, 2020
"still on track to ship most orders this week"

...flashback to over a month ago....

Hey guys.

PLEASE have just a bit more patience, this is being harder than I thought (lots of cancellations and address changes to account for, from a 6-month period). I took this week off my main job just to figure this out, and am working over 8 hours a day to ship these asap. I understand the frustration from all of you, but we are talking about days now, not weeks. We've shipped a few orders last Friday, and I'm doing my best to ship all remaining ones by early next week. I'll try to post a proper update here tomorrow night.

Regards

At this point I'll be surprised if I receive my PSU before the 1 year anniversary of my order (which, as has been pointed out numerous times before, was never stated to be a pre-order at the time)...

Reactions: Light

yohawing

Efficiency Noob
Dec 24, 2019
Me too.

I purchaced PSU on Jan 3.
My order is contained first 30% of psu order.
But no shipping mail arrived on me yet.

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
QUICK UPDATE: I couldn't upload the first tracking numbers yet, but we're still on track to ship most orders this week. Please give me a deadline to this Sunday, I got stuck on "pre-order hell" these past weeks.

Because of this, I've also decided to only sell another batch of PSUs after it is ready to ship, so no more pre-orders. I realized that pre-orders work much better with pc cases than hardware, because the need is usually less urgent. Live and learn, sorry again...

Can you please clarify what do you mean by "most orders"? Over 50%? What will happen to the replacements? Some of them are way overdue, looks like they will fall out of this "most" part...

Reactions: Derlanger

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020

"Pre-order hell" is what your customers are experiencing, not you.

Being "on track" to ship "most orders" this week is unacceptable. Your previous post promised that all outstanding orders would be shipped by the end of this week. Judging by the lack of updates from early buyers it looks like you didn't even ship those units.

If you do actually have these units in hand, what exactly is preventing you from filling these orders? You've exhausted your customers' good will. We need actual answers.

Demosthenes

Case Bender
New User
Jul 17, 2020
If you do actually have these units in hand, what exactly is preventing you from filling these orders?
@SFFTEC, if you really have these PSU's in hand, then I want to see you send a picture of exactly 13 of them with a timestamp of this week. You don't need to take every single one of them out of their boxes (if they exist), but I'm challenging you to take 13 of them out of their boxes and showing them to us. That way, we know that there are at least some units ready, and you can't reuse your older photo of having 10 of them.

If you don't do this, then I guess we have to assume that these PSU's don't even exist at the moment.

Reactions: iFight4Pi

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
If you do actually have these units in hand, what exactly is preventing you from filling these orders? You've exhausted your customers' good will. We need actual answers.
COVID is still a real thing, at least in Brazil (where I’m based) and Asia (where my distributors/manufacturers are). Apart from the production delays and other issues, my Chinese distributors just partially returned worldwide shipping services after 6 months stopped, and my current Hong Kong one is not normal yet either. For example, I still can’t use Economy services, have to get on a queue line for shipments, pay high surcharge fees for each package, and face constant suspensions due to the demand.

Some people seem to think that everything is already normal just because they’ve been receiving products from Aliexpress, Superbuy, etc regularly, but these are much bigger companies, so they have priority with the couriers in Asia.

This is just to clarify part of what I’ve been facing lately with the company, I admit that I could have shipped most PSU orders around 2 weeks ago. But I end up taking some time to revise old emails, just to make sure all address changes and refunds are accounted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE (August 06)

All separate PSU/A4/C7 orders will be shipped by this Sunday night (Monday work time in Hong Kong), if everything goes as planned. Then, all tracking numbers should be sent a few hours later.

P50 orders will only be shipped next week, I apologize. They just arrived from Jonsbo at our distributor, as we had to take extra time for quality control.

Ps: all pending emails/PMs from last month will be replied before shipment, don’t worry

Last edited:

iFight4Pi

Chassis Packer
Jan 19, 2020
Apart from the production delays and other issues, my Chinese distributors just partially returned worldwide shipping services after 6 months stopped, and my current Hong Kong one is not normal yet either. For example, I still can’t use Economy services, have to get on a queue line for shipments, pay high surcharge fees for each package, and face constant suspensions due to the demand.

Thank you for the insight, but word of advice for any future endeavors: please lead with this information from the very beginning. People are fed up because you've been saying things like "everything will be shipped by the end of the week" "just a few more left to ship" "90% of orders have shipped" on and on for weeks, technically months now, instead of being transparent about the delays. The responses you've been getting would have been a lot more sympathetic if you had been up front and said something like "I've just gotten bumped in the order queue by a week" or "I'm still waiting on a response from my Hong Kong distributor"

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
So you "could have shipped most PSU orders around 2 weeks ago," but you had to answer emails? Was two weeks ago when Covid wasn't "a real thing?"

To everyone who is still waiting, please understand what is happening here. This person is exploiting your hopefulness to run out the clock on PayPal and credit card buyer protection. If you already missed your six month window, you should still report this to PayPal and/or your credit card issuer. When this is investigated, credit card companies will blacklist SFFTEC from being an eligible payee. Even if you're not eligible for a refund, reporting this fraud will prevent future potential customers from being ripped off.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
To everyone who is still waiting, please understand what is happening here. This person is exploiting your hopefulness to run out the clock on PayPal and credit card buyer protection.

My purchase was refunded yesterday out of the blue without explanation.

when did you make your order ??

if it was in the last 4 months or so, it would make sense for him to refund you, since there would still be 2 more months of buyer protection left.

but if you ordered before 02/06/2020 or close to that date, then it wouldn't make sense for him to refund you, as buyer protection is expired, or will expire.

Last edited:

LiquidHaus

Efficiency Noob
Jul 7, 2020
liquid-haus.squarespace.com
when did you make your order ??

if it was in the last 4 months or so, it would make sense for him to refund you, since there would still be 2 more months of buyer protection left.

but if you ordered before 02/06/2020 or close to that date, then it wouldn't make sense for him to refund you, as buyer protection is expired, or will expire.

I ordered only a month ago, so I had plenty PayPal buyer protection left.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
This keeps turning into more of a disaster

probably ordered too late and there are no more units.

Has anyone gotten one that wasn’t in the “test” shipment?

There are no shipping updates. That's why we're complaining about it in this thread.

This is just raising so many red flags, SFFTEC guaranteed to process all refund requests within 72 hours and without his 4.8% "restocking fee"

send a picture of exactly 13 of them with a timestamp of this week.

take 13 of them out of their boxes and showing them to us.

you can't reuse your older photo of having 10 of them.

extremely odd how no one mentions, or completely ignores that he never provides this updated photo.

even more weird is how anyone that brings this up, gets non-likes posted to their comment.

why are people non-liking the truth ??

it is true, he never updated the photo.

Last edited:

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
MOD BREAK:

We recommend people who paid for the products to either remain patient and risk potential loss or to request a refund from PayPal or credit card company.

Make this decision for yourself and not for others. We have reviewed a few reports from this thread, so just reminding everyone: buyer beware, do your research, and be kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.