Not open for further replies.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
MOD BREAK
Paypal is my only payment method, so a Dispute has always been 2 clicks away, that's no secret.

I also don't want to expose anyone, but 3 of the members here have been refunded MONTHS ago, and keep posting nonsense on this thread almost every day, just for trolling. I've already reported those to admins in the past and nothing had been done.

Anyway, this is the last rant I post here before I start sending the tracking numbers on Monday; Wait or not, it is your decision.
I also understand that admins got pressured with the reports, no problem.

Since this is a new page, I'm going to post the latest update again, for those interested:

UPDATE (August 06)

All separate PSU/A4/C7 orders will be shipped by this Sunday night (Monday work time in Hong Kong), if everything goes as planned. Then, all tracking numbers should be sent a few hours later.

P50 orders will only be shipped next week, I apologize. They just arrived from Jonsbo at our distributor, as we had to take extra time for quality control.

Ps: all pending emails/PMs from last month will be replied before shipment, don’t worry

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
Just a quick question: are you planning to ship all the orders at once or everything will be sent on Monday (Hong Kong time)?

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
The "trolling" you mentioned sucks if it's true, but that is the consequence of so many delays, really. But bad comments should decrease after you ship I guess, glad that it is close.
What courier will you use to U.S (Fedex?), and how long does it take to arrive? @SFFTEC

Last edited:
Reactions: Dem0nflare

Dem0nflare

Trash Compacter
Jul 5, 2020
Just a quick question: are you planning to ship all the orders at once or everything will be sent on Monday (Hong Kong time)?
Sound like he's just updating them all at once after shipping. We might not know till then being the "last rant" and the courier info should be with the tracking. So glad i did not cancel and found this tread. Those test products looked like everything i wanted.

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
@Phuncz The contents of this thread and older posts on Reddit are the only "research" available to someone considering buying from this vendor--who, to be clear, has failed to honor his commitments at least six times. Please keep that in mind as you evaluate the posts here.

I am not one of the people who the seller claims he has refunded, but I did receive unsolicited emails from @SFFTEC regarding my posts here.

azagar

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 22, 2016
I just emailed SFFTEC requesting a refund on my order from Dec. 31st, I no longer own a suitable case for this power supply. Hopefully the refund request can be fulfilled otherwise well if the PSU ever does make it to me at this point I'll go ahead and post it in the trade thread.

THeRoSSMaCHiNE

Cable Smoosher
Sep 25, 2019
Yes, in that I paid for an item that I have yet to receive

@lostsupper Great. I was unsure if you were simply giving him a hard time for the sake of it, or were indeed feeling real pain from waiting so long, as a lot of us are, and needed to share the stress here with others.

We recommend people who paid for the products to either remain patient and risk potential loss or to request a refund from PayPal
Make this decision for yourself and not for others
Paypal is my only payment method, so a Dispute has always been 2 clicks away

I ordered my PSU in March and got refunded when I realised it was a preorder, not shipping in March as the site said at that time. The refund was processed straight away. I emailed @SFFTEC mulitple times about this, his communication (direct with me, via email) at that time was very clear, and very quick, I discussed my situation with him, he understood my position, and had no problem if I decided not to reorder. No one is forcing us to buy these from him, there are plenty of other (worse / more expensive) options out there, in saying that, I decided to reorder this after a couple months. If it comes time to process a refund again, I will, as is my right. However I am hopeful his position is in fact days away from shipping, not longer. @SFFTEC didn't start off well regarding communication, but you have to admit, he's doing a much better job at that now.

If you don’t receive a tracking number by the end of next week, I’ll issue any requested refunds in less than 72h

If you have truly had enough of waiting, get your refund and move on

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
For what it's worth, Phuncz posted the above in conjunction and after serious discussion with myself.

We have posted the warning in the thread as above as we deemed the seller not to be fulfilling the Vendor requirements set out here: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/mission-statement-rules.6678/ , as has been mentioned in the locking of the user's previous threads. Until we see consistent, reliable communication with all users that purchase from the seller, we will keep the warning active.

We haven't acted on reports from SFFTEC in regards to users trolling as from what we see from reports from other users, a lot of commentary has been valid.

Keep in mind that this is after months of discussions internally, and with SFFTEC.

Tute

Average Stuffer
Sep 16, 2018
Way I see it is buyers are in one of two camps at this point. Either like me, you've come this far, kept the faith and still believe that SFFTEC will make good on his promises, in which case it looks like we should have a resolution this month, or you don't - in which case you should have refunded months ago and ordered from elsewhere.

As someone with an insatiable need to please everybody I can understand that it must suck to deliver bad news to customers - I hate doing it at work and often try to pass the job to someone else. That doesn't make it right however, i'm just saying that I do think SFFTEC's intentions are good, he's just crap at keeping people in the loop and letting them down.

So really, if you don't believe in SFFTEC anymore, just refund it - nobody will judge you for it.

[TLDR] Phuncz is spot on.

iFight4Pi

Chassis Packer
Jan 19, 2020
Either like me, you've come this far, kept the faith and still believe that SFFTEC will make good on his promises, in which case it looks like we should have a resolution this month, or you don't - in which case you should have refunded months ago and ordered from elsewhere.

Here's the problem, I've waited since early/mid December and kept my faith throughout the delays in June despite my Paypal buyer protection running out because I was led by SFFTEC to believe that the PSU would be shipping any day. Now I'm still sticking around because I have nothing to lose at this point - my buyer protection ran out so I can either rely on SFFTEC's goodwill for a refund or I can wait and see if I actually get the PSU I ordered over 8 months ago.

People are lashing out because they feel duped. As the saying goes:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me:

One
About shipment, it should start in mid June, and then arrive in 7-14 days. It's really close now, and thanks a lot for the patience, you won't regret the product quality.
Two
Most orders will be shipped from Hong Kong using Fedex (~1 week arrival), and this is the latest news:

UPDATE #1 (June 16)

Enhance ENP 7660B Pro: PSU orders will start shipping early next week, probably on Tuesday.
As you can see on the pics, they are already at our warehouse and ready to ship, we just need to finish packing them individually now.
Three
Quick update: PSU shipment is delayed to this Friday, and tracking numbers will be sent on Tuesday. Still very close, but I apologize
Four
PLEASE have just a bit more patience, this is being harder than I thought (lots of cancellations and address changes to account for, from a 6-month period). I took this week off my main job just to figure this out, and am working over 8 hours a day to ship these asap. I understand the frustration from all of you, but we are talking about days now, not weeks. We've shipped a few orders last Friday, and I'm doing my best to ship all remaining ones by early next week.
Five
As promised, I just shipped the PSU to 10 "testers". Please check your email for the tracking number and other important info.
I will ship all remaining orders as soon as they confirm that everything is good, which should happen sometime next week
?
Six
Hey guys.

Thanks for the reviews. Just a few left now, but everything seem good!
On my end it's 90% done, and I should be able to ship all remaining orders at once, in the next 10 days.
Seven
UPDATE: I shipped a few more units last Friday, and am pretty confident everyone will get their orders in hands by the end of this month.
Eight
A few more orders will be shipped later today, and all should be shipped/delivered by the end of this month, as said on last update.
Nine
UPDATE: Still on course to ship most PSU orders by the end of this month, tracking numbers should be sent next week.
Ten
UPDATE (July 29)

Due to distributor limitations, we can only ship about 10% of total orders per day. They will be sent based on the order date, so the older ones first.

• This week: 30% of total PSU orders will be shipped, basically the ones purchased until the end of January. Tracking numbers will be sent by email from this Saturday to Monday.
• Next week: the remaining 70% of PSU orders, and all the other product (P50, A4, C7) & replacements will be shipped. Tracking numbers will be sent by email until next Sunday.

30% is not “most orders” like I expected last time, but it’s the best I can do right now, sorry.

I’m sure you are all tired of apologies and “excuses”, so to guarantee this is the last delay and to tranquilize you, here is a public promise:
If you don’t receive a tracking number by the end of next week, I’ll issue any requested refunds in less than 72h, and without the 4,8% fee stated on our Terms of Use.
Ps: you can print this post to use in eventual future disputes, as a warranty. But I’m sure it won’t be needed...
Eleven
QUICK UPDATE: I couldn't upload the first tracking numbers yet, but we're still on track to ship most orders this week. Please give me a deadline to this Sunday, I got stuck on "pre-order hell" these past weeks.
times in a 1.5 month period...

And now we're here:
All separate PSU/A4/C7 orders will be shipped by this Sunday night (Monday work time in Hong Kong), if everything goes as planned. Then, all tracking numbers should be sent a few hours later.

So to SFFTEC: I'm sorry if a lot of us are expressing doubts that you'll be able to deliver. I do not condone the harassment you've been getting and admit I have been a part of it. But quite frankly you've made and broken promises almost a dozen times in these past several weeks, because looking back on it now you've never shipped any PSUs outside of the 10 tester ones despite your claims to have done so in the past. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I do receive a tracking number by tomorrow, because quite frankly based on the pattern in the above quotes I'm expecting yet another delay of "just a few days"

I get that a lot of these situations you have no control over because you're dealing with distributors, but the fact that you didn't lead with that and claimed you were shipping units day after day these past several weeks just leads to even more distrust among us buyers. Whether you decide to do another batch of PSUs or continue your business with other products, please look back on your communications and the criticism you've received (I know it's incredibly hard to read vitriolic comments directed toward yourself, believe me I've been there) and use it as an opportunity to improve.

Muck

Efficiency Noob
Aug 3, 2020
UPDATE (August 06)

P50 orders will only be shipped next week, I apologize. They just arrived from Jonsbo at our distributor, as we had to take extra time for quality control.

Ps: all pending emails/PMs from last month will be replied before shipment, don’t worry

So now it's around 17:45 pm Hong Kong Time.
@SFFTEC did everything go as planned?

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
Lol hopefully they got shipped last night and we are waiting on him to get out of his day job

I think people in Europe (like myself) would have been notified by email if any DHL Packets from Hong Kong were sent to them (meanwhile it's already Tuesday there).

supremeMilo

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2019
Got an email from an earlier request asking about delivery status

Hi supremeMilo, really sorry for the late reply.
We were facing some distributor issues last month, but everything is set now.

All PSU/A4/C7 orders will DEFINITELY ship this week. P50 orders should ship early next week.
So it's hours/days away now, and you won't regret the product quality, I promise.
Let me know if any questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.