Production SENTRY 2.0: Evolution of console-sized gaming PC case

otsdr

What's an ITX?
Apr 1, 2019
The hot garbage that is Indiegogo's payment system won't take my credit card and they conveniently stopped accepting Paypal. Such a shame, I was really looking forward to getting one of these...

SaperPL

Master of Cramming
DR ZĄBER
Oct 17, 2017
The hot garbage that is Indiegogo's payment system won't take my credit card and they conveniently stopped accepting Paypal. Such a shame, I was really looking forward to getting one of these...

Paypal opted out from supporting crowdfunding two years ago while we were live with first campaign, it's not indiegogo's fault for not having paypal. As for credit card handling, it's Stripe's thing if you can't use your card.

SaperPL

Master of Cramming
DR ZĄBER
Oct 17, 2017
is "Contribution ID" the number on the nameplate? I have number 100.

Please read the FAQ. We cannot keep up with numbers because refunded numbers fall out of the line and because of the way DHL wants to handle the shipments to cut shipping prices. The plates will be numbered though.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeandroB

Agony11111

Chassis Packer
Mar 17, 2019
Please read the FAQ. We cannot keep up with numbers because refunded numbers fall out of the line and because of the way DHL wants to handle the shipments to cut shipping prices. The plates will be numbered though.

so you mean backers will get random numbers on number plate ?

SaperPL

Master of Cramming
DR ZĄBER
Oct 17, 2017
so you mean backers will get random numbers on number plate ?

Yes, as it was with first Sentry, although those being shipped in smaller batches had random within those small batches.

Not binding numbers to case + shipping all of them in one or two batches reduces the DHL shipping price significantly.

Agony11111

Chassis Packer
Mar 17, 2019
Yes, as it was with first Sentry, although those being shipped in smaller batches had random within those small batches.

Not binding numbers to case + shipping all of them in one or two batches reduces the DHL shipping price significantly.

thank you. i bought one unit of navy grey, looking forward to receive it soon.

Reactions: ZombiPL

Idle2824

Average Stuffer
Apr 26, 2018
Well, I can't say I'm too comfortable with the whole crowdfunding thing, but here we are. First one I ever backed. Seems to be attracting backers at a good rate too. Good luck, can't wait to build in it :)

Reactions: SaperPL and ZombiPL

sauib786

Efficiency Noob
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry this my first time buying a crowd funding PC case but does everyone that buys a perk will get a perk ? Because this message has me worried......... Why does it say not everyone will get a perk hopefully everyone gets a perk including me

Crowdfunding is not shopping. Your donation is a way to support a project but does not guarantee that you will receive a perk.

You may request a full refund from Indiegogo until the campaign ends on May 1, 2019.

Any refunds after this date are the responsibility of the campaign owner, DR ZĄBER , at their discretion.

ZombiPL

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
DR ZĄBER
Apr 13, 2016
Sorry this my first time buying a crowd funding PC case but does everyone that buys a perk will get a perk ? Because this message has me worried......... Why does it say not everyone will get a perk hopefully everyone gets a perk including me

Crowdfunding is not shopping. Your donation is a way to support a project but does not guarantee that you will receive a perk.

You may request a full refund from Indiegogo until the campaign ends on May 1, 2019.

Any refunds after this date are the responsibility of the campaign owner, DR ZĄBER , at their discretion.

Everyone who picked a perk and backed our campaign will get his Sentry 2.0 (if the campaign will reach its minimum quantity goal of course). If we won't get minimal number of orders, then Indiegogo will send you back your money. Don't worry :)

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
One thing that is confusing me:

The campaign page shows 279 where the poster above said he’s 335. I noticed this yesterday as well. Is there a lag in indiegogo’s post count or something else to explain the gap? Either way, 1/3 the way down and getting closer.

ZombiPL

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
DR ZĄBER
Apr 13, 2016
One thing that is confusing me:

The campaign page shows 279 where the poster above said he’s 335. I noticed this yesterday as well. Is there a lag in indiegogo’s post count or something else to explain the gap?

It's not a lag. If someone decides to change the color of Sentry which he picked before, he must take a refund and make order once again. In such situation he will get a new order number, but his previous number doesn't disappear from the database... it is stil, there. It means, for example, if you make an order and change color 100 times, then you will still be counted as 1 backer, but you will have a final order number 100.