S4 MINI Classic (S4M-C)

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 15, 2017
Heads up for my SFFNET people!

YouTube video goes up tonight along with codes for the S4 MINI. If you are looking to snag one, keep an eye out.

If you crack the code before the video goes live then I'm going to cancel your order, so no cheating! <3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 15, 2017
So I have a question for any S4 mini peeps, I have an S3 mini right now and I am thinking about getting a new S4 if I can. The question is would do you build in the new S4 if you had the option or would you use the S3 and mod it to fit new hardware and up to a 1070. Let me know quickly lol!

eme

Trash Compacter
May 14, 2017
So I have a question for any S4 mini peeps, I have an S3 mini right now and I am thinking about getting a new S4 if I can. The question is would do you build in the new S4 if you had the option or would you use the S3 and mod it to fit new hardware and up to a 1070. Let me know quickly lol!

I would go for new S4 mini since S3 is nice as it is.

edit. Pump/aio mounting holes at front?

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Already watching. Can't afford one of the Minis though :( I have now supported your Patreon though!

Last edited:

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
Nice video.
So the youtube special S4 Mini says "One of the last chances for a S4 MINI!" so... then this must be the last stock of the S4 mini, like, at all. Then there must be a new chassis coming out soon! :D I might actually like to get one of these, if I'm right. Hmmm...

@Josh | NFC
Any news on the black grade C wrap around by any chance?

Oh and nice easter egg in the video, you can see what looks like that silver chassis in the Skywire video, in the background on the left. :D Those look like they're either fan holes or holes for an AIO! :D

Last edited:

Signols

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2017
Been waiting since back in July, and I guess I am one of the lucky few to snatch one of these rare beauties. Can't wait to build in it. Will let you guys know once it arrives and its components get transferred over. Happy Building.

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 15, 2017
I just want to say something about Josh because I believe it needs to be said. I love changing and I can be very needy lol. @Josh | NFC I"M SORRY FOR THE HUNDREDS OF EMAILS! If anyone on this forum was ever wondering what kind of person this guy is then your dealing with a great guy. I have spent literally $1200 on his cases.... I have never spent so much on anyone else's cases but have never touched anything like his before and probably never will because the rest are bad! Just kidding but not really, this dude has answered my countless number of emails with professionalism and passion for what he has created. I know I have been a pain to work with at times Josh but thank you for your business and I am happy with everything you have ever sent me!

Like Josh would say,
Peace! Lol

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Heads up for my SFFNET people!

YouTube video goes up tonight along with codes for the S4 MINI. If you are looking to snag one, keep an eye out.

If you crack the code before the video goes live then I'm going to cancel your order, so no cheating! <3
That password would have been so easy to crack though <3

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Well.... fuck. I've just had a break from work and there's a youtube notif. Watched it went to secret shop in like seconds.
It's gone. WTF???
So @Josh | NFC , this is it? No more until S-almost-5????

m4vr0x

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 8, 2017
Ok so for now there's only a choice to make between the "bad" Eurocom 780 or the "ugly" Delta 400 ...

And if I want to stick with a Dell 330w what's the biggest config it can handle for long gaming session and without reset ?

Is a combo like Zotac 1080 mini or Gigabyte 1080 mini and 7700K will run smoothly ?
Or do i need a 35W CPU, as Josh mentioned, like 7700T ?
Is anyone has a good 1080 mini based config to recommand for the S4 mini ?

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
Ok so for now there's only a choice to make between the "bad" Eurocom 780 or the "ugly" Delta 400 ...

And if I want to stick with a Dell 330w what's the biggest config it can handle for long gaming session and without reset ?

Is a combo like Zotac 1080 mini or Gigabyte 1080 mini and 7700K will run smoothly ?
the usual dell 330 and hdplex 300 can power a 7700k and a 1080 mini, like my build does. :D

Reactions: m4vr0x

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017

I have a 1080 and i5 7500 in mine. Runs super cool and quiet with no issues with power consumption.