S4 MINI Classic (S4M-C)

Tanax

Average Stuffer
Jul 7, 2016
Understandably, you might not know exactly when the next big batch is being released for sale/pre-order but do you know around what time? Like is it this year? Or is it not until next year?

Also, how big is a "big" batch? :)

Reactions: Biowarejak

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Josh how much do you charge for commissioned builds and such? Like I know how do build a PC and I know modding but I'm gonna be honest and say your mods and everything else are better than 90% of anything I've ever seen so I'm asking cause I think I may like to have something built by you at some point or another

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I mean, yes, but in my eyes direct support is preferable. And in this case potentially cheaper as a consumer with my own hardware also.
Well you can buy the case by itself from them. I attempted once but it was going to cost me 100 dollars more in shipping the case. So.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
For those of you complaining bout not getting in on a new batch of s4 minis goto dreamcore and have one shipped from asia, it's what I did:

https://www.dreamcore.com.sg/

Dreamcore is a fantastic customer and I support Shaun and his PC building business. If you want to buy a MINI from him I lose out on a few dollars...it's not significant, and if it helps you and him then I'm super happy. I really respect the guy...he could be flipping them for absurd prices but he has tons of integrity and I really owe him for helping me get started. His order helped me out big time because I was able to hit the MOQ.

The only thing I will say is wait a little bit if you aren't in his neck of the woods because I have some updates for you soon.

Well you can buy the case by itself from them. I attempted once but it was going to cost me 100 dollars more in shipping the case. So.

Be patient a little while longer. Until I give you more news to be patient a while longer over.

...I'm terrible.

But seriously...

Yeah but I'd like to support Josh directly. Same reason I haven't bought one used :)

The amount of good feels your post gave me is not measurable. Thanks.