Concept RTX A2000 Single Slot Cooler Mod - Rebirth

Are you interested in purchasing one of these?

• Total voters

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
For those interested, there are a couple of "copies" of my original single slot mod selling on https://goofish.com

Like this guy is selling a ready to use, modded A2000 with my cooler (full copper version):

1705046186501.png

Of course you need to find a agent (or friend) in China to buy one for you but hey, the mods are at least available over there!

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Maybe also interesting for some of you:

Reactions: Smole

MimArchitect

Case Bender
New User
Feb 16, 2024
Hey I am from Ankara, Türkiye and I am also very interested in this. I want to point out that RTX A2000 is a pretty decent GPU for Architect Construction and Engineering AEC sector. We are fed up with colossal workstations that are waaay to big than what they are supposed to be. Ideally our workstations would be invisible, such as under the desk or behind the screen, so SFF cases such as minisforum ms-01 is pretty ideal. Also we need a decent modern GPU. RTX A2000 is great but it does not fit single slot GPU SFF cases. Therefore your project is very much on point. I'll be following your updates! Also, please do not dismiss the rest of the world and international delivery options!

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Since this project appears to be dead, I'd like to take the opportunity to show the single slot version I've been working on myself for the last couple of weeks. If things work out, I should be able to sell these in small volumes in a couple of weeks. I'll probably also make a version for the SFF 4000 Ada.

onemantalk

Cable Smoosher
May 19, 2020
Since this project appears to be dead, I'd like to take the opportunity to show the single slot version I've been working on myself for the last couple of weeks. If things work out, I should be able to sell these in small volumes in a couple of weeks. I'll probably also make a version for the SFF 4000 Ada.

will wait your ADA Version

jimmyjoemc

Cable Smoosher
Feb 7, 2024
www.twitch.tv

I'm interested in this- either version, Please keep us posted.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016

Thanks for the share Revoc! For those interested, I've ordered everything for a first batch of 20 heatsinks. There will be no pre-sale, I will sell them once I have everything on hand with a small lead time (about a week?). If you haven't already, you can subscribe to my newsletter on the bottom of my website to be notified 24 hours prior to when the product launches. This will probably be somewhere in April.

If the initial batch goes well, I can produce many more on a more constant base rather than in batches.

jimmyjoemc

Cable Smoosher
Feb 7, 2024
www.twitch.tv
Thanks for the share Revoc! For those interested, I've ordered everything for a first batch of 20 heatsinks. There will be no pre-sale, I will sell them once I have everything on hand with a small lead time (about a week?). If you haven't already, you can subscribe to my newsletter on the bottom of my website to be notified 24 hours prior to when the product launches. This will probably be somewhere in April.

If the initial batch goes well, I can produce many more on a more constant base rather than in batches.
Looking forward to this!! Thanks for the hard work! You and @REVOCCASES are friggin superstars!

Reactions: gman501

twinesdr

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 27, 2023

oh my god, I still deciding shall I order it because I have an exam on June, no time to play with my A2000 setup yet even I purchase that ... but it is gone within 8 mins

twinesdr

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 27, 2023

oh my god, I still deciding shall I order it because I have an exam on June, no time to play with my A2000 setup yet even I purchase that ... but it is gone within 8 mins XD