Concept RTX A2000 Single Slot Cooler Mod - Rebirth

Are you interested in purchasing one of these?

• Total voters

Max Harrison

Chassis Packer
Original poster
MRH Systems
Mar 27, 2020
--UPDATE--

Okay, so I'm just talking to Confusis right now to set up my Vendor Tag up so that I can officially trade on here.

It's been a while, and I am still going to go through with this, had to wait for funds to acquire an rtx A2000 so I can get a couple modifications setup on the design and ensure it all works properly, to ensure I send out properly functional products.

I now have the capital to buy that and setup the first prototype run of heatsinks, I should be receiving the GPU within the next week or so, so hopefully be able to ship out the first batch mid May.

I will have final pricing in the next couple weeks, and then anyone interested can Direct Message me, and I will get the first heatsinks made, and once my Vendor Tag is sorted on here so everything's above board, I will be taking payment and will send them off to each of you.

I'll be posting more updates soon.

Max Harrison

Chassis Packer
Original poster
MRH Systems
Mar 27, 2020
--UPDATE--

Just received the A2000 in the post.

Will be drawing up and hopefully making a first prototype this coming week.

The final design will be basically all new from Revoc's design I believe, in order to streamline production.

More coming soon

Max Harrison

Chassis Packer
Original poster
MRH Systems
Mar 27, 2020
Got anymore updates for us? Keen to get this into my new rig build.
Small update;

-I've gotten the GPU tested and got some benchmarks done, so that I can compare and ensure performance is similar with the new cooler.
-I've got the first version of the heatsink design done, waiting on my friend to have some spare machine time to get it underway.

In future plans I may be going a totally different way with the cooler, using already roughly made heatsinks from aliexpress and machining them to fit, but that'd be more lead time. Depends how it performs with this design. If it's all good, we'll make a few and they'll be ready to sell within a month or so, and if that goes well I'll get a bigger batch made up.

This first small batch will be around 3-5 units. Those of you who are interested and have the money ready, I think with machine time and material cost we're looking at about 120 euros + shipping. Price may change in coming weeks, either cheaper or more expensive if I can get a good price. Does 120 euros sound about right to you guys? this includes the fan, the heatsink and the io shield.

Priority goes to those of you who are EU based, then other europe countries such as UK. USA and other countries may have to wait for the first big batch, but pm me anyway.

soisauss

Case Bender
New User
Jul 5, 2023
Just saw this post and I am interested as well! (USA). This would save me time and money instead of trying the mod from scratch on my own lol