Concept RTX A2000 Single Slot Cooler Mod - Rebirth

Are you interested in purchasing one of these?

• Total voters

Max Harrison

Chassis Packer
Original poster
MRH Systems
Mar 27, 2020

Some of you have posted on Revoc's post (here) asking about a potential continuation of this project.

With the rtx a2000 becoming a more viable option, I am looking at making a batch of these single slot coolers.

The price is entirely dependant on how many people I can drum up interest for, as higher production is lower per unit cost, but it looks like it should be about 100 euros (I will confirm this with my friend who will be the one machining these, he's yet to get back to me with unit cost)

Shipping will depend on where you're situated, I live in France, so closer you are the there cheaper that will be.

With enough interest I will continue this project.

the set would include:
  • CNC machined aluminum heatsink, 12mm thick
  • Aluminium shroud
  • Mounting screws
  • Single slot I/O shield
  • Modified 5010 MAGLEV fan

Last edited:

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network

Some of you have posted on Revoc's post (here) asking about a potential continuation of this project.

With the rtx a2000 becoming a more viable option, I am looking at making a batch of these single slot coolers.

The price is entirely dependant on how many people I can drum up interest for, as higher production is lower per unit cost, but it looks like it should be about 100 euros (I will confirm this with my friend who will be the one machining these, he's yet to get back to me with unit cost)

Shipping will depend on where you're situated, I live in France, so closer you are the there cheaper that will be.

With enough interest I will continue this project.

the set would include:
  • CNC machined aluminum heatsink, 12mm thick
  • Aluminium shroud
  • Mounting screws
  • Single slot I/O shield
  • Modified 5010 MAGLEV fan
Hey Max,

As per the trade rules (https://smallformfactor.net/forum/help/terms/ - "Marketplace Rules") you'll need to register as a vendor to post stuff like this outside of the Trade section. Please flick me a DM with your intentions :)