Closed RTX A2000 6GB with Single Slot Low Profile Mod

Payment Methods
  1. Cash
  2. PayPal
selling my original A2000 single slot modded GPU as seen on the forum...

Log - ThinkStation P350 Tiny - 1L Pocket Rocket Lake with RTX A2000 | SFF.Network (smallformfactor.net)

Completed - RTX A2000 Single Slot Cooler Mod - Interest Checking | SFF.Network (smallformfactor.net)

it served me very well and is still running fine!

20240208_171906_resized.jpg

20240208_172007_resized.jpg

asking for EUR 300,- incl. shipping within Germany (other countries upon request)

SOLD

including:
  • RTX A2000 6GB
  • single slot CNC heatsink mod
  • single slot bracket
  • stainless steel backplate
  • 0RPM fan mod

Last edited:

SiOsbon

Cable Smoosher
Jun 24, 2023
If only it were the 12GB model... how difficult would it be to transfer all the components to a 12GB card?

Also the costs of shipping to UK please.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
If only it were the 12GB model... how difficult would it be to transfer all the components to a 12GB card?

Also the costs of shipping to UK please.

I have(had) both 12G & 6G and gaming performance is actually slightly better on the 6G model - unless you have some professional workloads, the 12G makes no sense for a 1080p gaming GPU ;)

shipping to the UK is EUR 28,- with insurance

Reactions: Arboreal

diosky

Efficiency Noob
Jul 22, 2023
Damnit, I want this ssoooooo bad for my tiny build but can't justify purchasing it. Good Luck with the sale!!

SiOsbon

Cable Smoosher
Jun 24, 2023
Whilst I work out how to fit it to an NFC S4 Mini (have a normal one in a tiny), whats the reason for the sale? have you upgraded or decided against using it anymore due to heat or something?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
whats the reason for the sale? have you upgraded or decided against using it anymore due to heat or something?

I'm considering to switch back to a Notebook for daily work

the card runs fine, of course it gets hotter and louder than a dual slot card and a custom fan curve & undervolting is mandatory to run it with this mod...

I'd suggest to read my original thread first...

jimmyjoemc

Cable Smoosher
Feb 7, 2024
www.twitch.tv
Hey man, not to jump on anyones toes but I'll take this if it's available. I'm in the US, New York City.
Going to throw this into a minisforum MS-01 for streaming and light gaming on a CRT in a small space. It's exactly what I need :)
Was thinking about trying to do a project like this myself but maybe it's for the best I don't destroy a GPU lol