Completed RTX A2000 Single Slot Cooler Mod - Interest Checking

Max Harrison

Chassis Packer
MRH Systems
Mar 27, 2020
Okay well I can arrange for shipping outside of EU, just will also need to include tax + higher shipping costs.

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Okay well I can arrange for shipping outside of EU, just will also need to include tax + higher shipping costs.

Take a look at Happy Post if you're sending from France, it's really cheap for worldwide shipping

Reactions: morj

jaydinho

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 10, 2023
I missed the first run, and just signed up to say. I am in. I am from Australia and happy to pay an absurd amount of money to get one of these mods!

lluxury

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 23, 2023
Приветствую, отличная работа! Сейчас я пытаюсь заказать изготовление радиатора по вашим чертежам, но в документе .pdf мало информации о детали (в частности, о задней части радиатора, насколько далеко друг от друга находятся углубления и т. Д.)
Не могли бы вы прислать мне подробную информацию?
Сам буду видеокарту на руках только в январе :(

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Приветствую, отличная работа! Сейчас я пытаюсь заказать изготовление радиатора по вашим чертежам, но в документе .pdf мало информации о детали (в частности, о задней части радиатора, насколько далеко друг от друга находятся углубления и т. Д.)
Не могли бы вы прислать мне подробную информацию?
Сам буду видеокарту на руках только в январе :(
Google Translated:

"Hello, great job! I'm currently trying to order a radiator made from your drawings, but the .pdf document doesn't have much information about the part (particularly the back of the radiator, how far apart the recesses are, etc.) Could you send me detailed information? I myself will only have a video card in my hands in January :("

@lluxury Please post in English as per the terms and rules you agreed to when registering.

Reactions: sos and rfarmer

lluxury

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 23, 2023
the text in English was translated by google translator and sent in Russian, I'm confused..

@REVOCCASES I'm trying to order a radiator fabrication from your drawings now, but the .pdf document has little data about the part (specifically the back of the radiator, how far apart the recesses are, etc)
Would you be able to discount the detailed information?
Thanks in advance :)

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
the text in English was translated by google translator and sent in Russian, I'm confused..

@REVOCCASES I'm trying to order a radiator fabrication from your drawings now, but the .pdf document has little data about the part (specifically the back of the radiator, how far apart the recesses are, etc)
Would you be able to discount the detailed information?
Thanks in advance :)

Please use the STEP file, the CNC shop should be able to make the part accordingly.

Reactions: lluxury

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hiya @REVOCCASES ,
Are there any left ?

No more left.

Here's your best alternative right now:

the-last-englishman

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 3, 2023
No more left.

Here's your best alternative right now:

Looks like these are the laptop gpu's transformed to run in a desktop, I'm looking for a single slot cooler mod for the desktop variant so I can use on 13th gen Intel.

Reactions: morj

the-last-englishman

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 3, 2023
Looks like these are the laptop gpu's transformed to run in a desktop, I'm looking for a single slot cooler mod for the desktop variant so I can use on 13th gen Intel.
Strange thing I see though for the Minisforum MS-01 is that they advertise Mobile A2000 compatibility:

Reactions: rcodi

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Strange thing I see though for the Minisforum MS-01 is that they advertise Mobile A2000 compatibility:

The manufacturer told me their A2000 (mobile) is compatible with all mobile Intel CPUs but having some issues on desktop 12-14th GEN.

all further info here: