RTX A2000 "KalmX Edition" - probably the fastest SFF friendly passive cooled GPU to date

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
That's great! The issue I'm finding is the Accelero S1 R2 is out of stock everywhere. I had previously purchased a Raijintek Morpheus II for a previous fanless attempt with a GTX 1650 that never happened. Think the Morpheus would fit and be adequate?

I think the Morpheus is a little too large & heavy for this mod, but you could try...

did you check on eBay etc. for the Accelero? They pop up every now and then on second hand marketplaces...

Reactions: BikingViking11

BikingViking11

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2019
I think the Morpheus is a little too large & heavy for this mod, but you could try...

did you check on eBay etc. for the Accelero? They pop up every now and then on second hand marketplaces...
I did find one on eBay, but the seller is away. If you think that's the way to go I'll order it and find another buyer for the Morpheus II. They seem to be selling for more anyway, so I may come out ahead on this deal. I can see that it's much lighter by almost half.

EDIT: OK, so I can't preorder it. I do have an RTX A2000 12GB on the way, so I'll just wait. I may put in the order for the copper plate too.

EDIT #2: I just realized that I bought the 12GB version and yours is the 6GB. I tried finding a teardown video or picture and can only find the 6GB and I'm wondering if there's a difference in the PCB layout that would make your plate incompatible.

As a side note I came across these copper memory plates that allege a 10C drop in temps for the memory. Think it's worth it?

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I did find one on eBay, but the seller is away. If you think that's the way to go I'll order it and find another buyer for the Morpheus II. They seem to be selling for more anyway, so I may come out ahead on this deal. I can see that it's much lighter by almost half.

EDIT: OK, so I can't preorder it. I do have an RTX A2000 12GB on the way, so I'll just wait. I may put in the order for the copper plate too.

EDIT #2: I just realized that I bought the 12GB version and yours is the 6GB. I tried finding a teardown video or picture and can only find the 6GB and I'm wondering if there's a difference in the PCB layout that would make your plate incompatible.

As a side note I came across these copper memory plates that allege a 10C drop in temps for the memory. Think it's worth it?

like @robbee said, the mod works for both, 6G and 12G

the copper plates will definitely help with memory temps... just keep in mind that you will still need (some thin) thermal pads if you use them with this mod...

Reactions: BikingViking11

BikingViking11

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2019
like @robbee said, the mod works for both, 6G and 12G

the copper plates will definitely help with memory temps... just keep in mind that you will still need (some thin) thermal pads if you use them with this mod...
Got it all together. Thank you so much for this great solution!

• Love
Reactions: REVOCCASES

dcikaruga

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 30, 2023
3060 6GB is expected soon at around 75W TDP as well, I'd like to fit my old Arctic Accelero on that if possible.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com