Post Your Rig/ Setup

lac29

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2017

Here is a quick look at my work area. It's kinda a mess and needs to be cleaned up but I'm a bit lazy. The wires I'm sure will annoy a lot of ppl (the floor is even worse). This is a standing desk (but funny enough I use the chair a lot more than I do standing). The Dancase A4-SFX is in the lower right shelf.

MoarCoffeePlzzz

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 2, 2015

Hey guys. There is one thing that I would love to see on SFF and that is a photo gallery. I have seen them on HARD and OCN so I would like to make a place where you can post photos of your build without having to make its own thread or build log. Hopefully we can get people to use this as a way to display their builds.

Please post some photos of you current and past projects!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kooki

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I move my gaming rig into a MI-6 and am re purposing my Ncase as a media server with a low profile cooler and 4X3.5 HDD. I have the computer up and running just waiting for my other HDD bracket, I'll post pics when I get the bracket. But here are some pics of my Ncase through the years.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Had a Drevo Calibur Blue switch.... wonderful keyboard but was the most aggravating wireless device I’ve ever had to pair to a pc, much less phones or a second computer.

Reactions: confusis

stree

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 10, 2016
ITX under my desk.....I tidy it all up, then just want to try a new fan or swap SSDs, or fit a different heatsink/ PSU/ pair of DDR4/ cooler/ CPU/ APU, and so it goes on....True entropy.

Anyhoo........Might as well have a pic of the E-W80 now with C7 fitted......... very efficient and very silent now the fan speeds have been tamed.