Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutterpaul

Cable Smoosher
May 23, 2020
Hey, quick question about the supported gpu width.
on your website ist says up to 135 mm but here on your thread front page it says 130mm.
This might actually make a difference for me.
Awesome case though!!!

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hey, quick question about the supported gpu width.
on your website ist says up to 135 mm but here on your thread front page it says 130mm.
This might actually make a difference for me.
Awesome case though!!!
An actual height is 135mm, but reqiuires a special flat connectors power cable with max height:

Last edited:

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Aww man, missed out on the first thirty pre-order! Dang. Patiently waiting for the first review of this case with a full customer loop. @SammyXXM have you contacted any reviewers? I'd love to see an @optimumtech review of this!
Of course, I will offer this to the testers for review, for this several cases are reserved. You can still participate in the second batch, pre-order is open. I apologize for the late answers, I am now very busy with production so that the first buyers receive the cases on time.

Reactions: DrHudacris

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
Any news or maybe photo?

This and also of the final "mesh" being used for the side panels as I know this was previously to be determined and I am not sure if the same manufacturing is building the mesh panel or if you are building those on your own.

Assuming there is some sort of "skeleton" for the top mesh panel that sticks on with magnets or something so the mesh remains stretched and tight.

Carrot

Case Bender
New User
Nov 4, 2021
Hi there! I am looking to buy this case but the only payment option is bitcoin? I would deffo purchase now but that is holding me back.

Carrot

Case Bender
New User
Nov 4, 2021
Hi there! I’d love to purchase a case but the only payment option I see is Bitcoin. This is holding me back from making a purchase of this perfect case for me. Also can there be an included bracket to deshroud the GPU? Thanks a bunch.

Supercluster

Average Stuffer
Feb 24, 2016
With a message that "This Account has been suspended."
Should we be worried?
I would say yes.
Regrettably I was following the project ever since the "20% better than water cooling" prototype announcement, the idea that defies physics essentially, that never even got shown, and was suspicious that it was a scam.
I wish I had called the author out before this happened.

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
More likely @SammyXXM forgot to renew domain name or something simple. Giving benefit of doubt for now.
Fingers-crossed for an update soon mate.