Stalled [New Video Assembly] Densium 4 & 4+ - Tiny cases with real hardwood frontpanel!

Irish Os1r1s

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 28, 2019
I bought one of the original Densium 4 plus cases during the kickstarter and only getting to build my pc now and have discovered I was sent the wrong case and my gpu won't fit. I received the smaller version. @Densium.net if you read this is there anything you can do for me?

@Otamot do you have Densium 4 plus in stock?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Arboreal

Irish Os1r1s

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the msi aero 3060 fits in the Densium with its backplate or will it need to be removed. If it does need to be removed can it be done without having to repaste the gpu? I never done it before and am nervous even thinking about it.

Useful side note; if you rout out a 5mm deep pocket on the back of the wooden faceplate you can squeeze in a 15mm 5tb 2.5inch drive. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: GucksTV

Irish Os1r1s

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 28, 2019
I bought one of the original Densium 4 plus cases during the kickstarter and only getting to build my pc now and have discovered I was sent the wrong case and my gpu won't fit. I received the smaller version. @Densium.net if you read this is there anything you can do for me?

@Otamot do you have Densium 4 plus in stock?
I got my build complete finally. I spent hours trying to get the new card to send a signal only to later realise I was sent a pcie3 riser when I paid for gen 4. So that's the wrong case and wrong riser sent to me. Too annoyed and tired now to send an email. It will have to wait until tomorrow even though I haven't received a reply to my first email. 😔

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
This thread has been marked as "stalled" due to a lack of vendor communication.

Please proceed with new interest at your own risk.
Thanks.
I've been awaiting word on a Densium 4 restock that was guesstimated for around now. If there was some more active communication on here, I'd feel fine about waiting another month or two. But as is, I'll be buying an Xworks X32 in the meantime, and maybe checking back down the road.

Reactions: Kaji

toaad3

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 14, 2023
Thanks.
I've been awaiting word on a Densium 4 restock that was guesstimated for around now. If there was some more active communication on here, I'd feel fine about waiting another month or two. But as is, I'll be buying an Xworks X32 in the meantime, and maybe checking back down the road.
don't wait, i ordered one on Nov, 22, never receive anything, not a single note

Reactions: AMv8-1day

Irish Os1r1s

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 28, 2019
FYI,
Audun has posted an update on his Densium site, apologizing for his silence, dropped orders, and his pledge/plan to resolve hanging issues, do better in the future.

Interesting... The Densium 4 has disappeared from his product page. Only the 4+ and APU remain.
It's good he's coming back, I think he's a good guy. Also would be great to get a resolution to been sent the wrong riser cable and wrong case. 🙏😔😁

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
Given the apparent discontinuation of the Densium 4...

What is the best avenue for acquiring one 2nd hand? I noticed that SFF.N requires subscription for access to the B/S/T marketplace, but if there's no chance of getting one...

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
That's good news thanks @Otamot.
So you've been able to keep it going by placing an Overtek exclusive order with the manufacturer?
You can then supply customers wherever they come from.
Will you be stocking it on an ongoing basis?

Reactions: Overtek

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
That's good news thanks @Otamot.
So you've been able to keep it going by placing an Overtek exclusive order with the manufacturer?
You can then supply customers wherever they come from.
Will you be stocking it on an ongoing basis?
The short answer is yes for know. it's not our preferred way, but we have some back orders and so took an unusual approach to ensuring they can be realised as well as making available what both ourselves, the manufacturer and anyone that's got one, tend to agree is a very high quality beautifully designed case.

With that in mind, There is no change in design or quality of materials. These remain as before T304 stainless steel and Aluminium powder coated.

We just hope Audun is ok, as I know now there is APU stock with the manufacturer that is sat awaiting shipping details. So really feel for anyone with outstanding orders direct with Densium for APU. I am almost sorry to reveal that info as it will be frustrating to know that they have been produced and are effectively just sat there.