NCASE M1 V6 info

Fitchew

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 2, 2019
Привет.
Меня зовут Ринат. Я из России.
В Россию товар не отправляется, буду вынужден заказать дело через посредничество в Германии.
Вопрос к производителю: товары не отправляются в Россию только из-за пандемии, или это принципиальная позиция компании «ничего не отправляйте в Россию»? - продолжение глобальных экономических санкций? Не хотелось бы платить деньги и потом разбираться с проблемами - проще 2 раза переплатить и купить б / у на eBay.
I will try to translate into English for all users who do not understand Russian:

Hello.
My name is Rinat. I'm from Russia.
When trying to purchase a case through the official website it is impossible to select delivery in Russia. I will have to order a case through the shipping broker in Germany.
Question to the manufacturer. What are the shipping restrictions associated with: is it because of the pandemic or is this the company's position “do not send anything to Russia", some kind of economic sanctions? I would not like to pay money and then deal with problems, it's easier to overpay 2 times and buy used on eBay.

Reactions: Phuncz

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
The ASRock H570M-ITX/ac lists a header:

Does the front I/O panel support that?

Yes.

Привет.
Меня зовут Ринат. Я из России.
В Россию товар не отправляется, буду вынужден заказать дело через посредничество в Германии.
Вопрос к производителю: товары не отправляются в Россию только из-за пандемии, или это принципиальная позиция компании «ничего не отправляйте в Россию»? - продолжение глобальных экономических санкций? Не хотелось бы платить деньги и потом разбираться с проблемами - проще 2 раза переплатить и купить б / у на eBay.

We actually shipped some cases to Russia last month, but there seems to be some restriction on delivery to individual customers and they were all returned. So we've had to disable orders to Russia for the time being.

Oh, and be careful using forwarding services. If they're in a country that levies import fees (most countries besides the US), the forwarder will have to pay those fees on your behalf, and many will not. If that happens, the package will be sent back, and you'll have to pay shipping again if you want it resent. So it's a good idea to confirm their import fee policy ahead of time.

Last edited:

Wherebestcase

Cable Smoosher
Jun 23, 2021
I think having a second, plus size case would be killer, microATX support, since nobody seems to want to make DTX motherboards, also I've seen a few utter bonkers mATX boards with workstation/server sized sockets, or I'd have asked for compatibility with that form factor. A 120mm rear fan, 280mm rad at normal thickness with normal fan thickness on the bottom and side, with option to invert the motherboard, keep the ODD, use a smaller panel to have or not have it available to use, so both panels can ship with an order. The added height of the case can be used to add a lot of drives at the front, below the ODD bracket, mounted at 90 degrees, to take up a bit less vertical space. Keep the IO, maybe add more with the added space. Also a bigger GPU bracket may be needed, it looks like GPU water blocks might get quite heavy in the near future.

And for no consideration (No one seems to be of sound enough mind to consider this anymore), a FULL SD card reader slot, along the same area of the frame as the ODD bracket goes for accessibility.

Noni

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 23, 2021
Hello! I sent an email via the online form on your website but have not heard back yet (I believe it was over a week ago). I want to purchase the PCI-E cover tab please if possible for my NCASE M1 v6.1 as I lost mine. Is there anyway I can do so?

Thank you for building an absolutely amazing case. I LOVE mine.

Amonchakai

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 28, 2019
Hello,

I was wondering, in a future revision of the case, would it be possible to have the bar of bracket of the pci slot removable.

With a picture it is easier to explain:

(on a different case)

Apparently there are significant benefits with this bar removed (like 6-8 degrees).

Personally I really don't feel like damaging my case, but I believe they do have a point.

It may also not be specific to 3000 FE cards, Sometimes on some GPU it is also difficult to connect displays because of that bar. So maybe it is not needed, or?

Last edited:
Reactions: JonnoWasTaken

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
V6.2 and parts are on the same schedule. No firm ETA yet, but will be at least 2-3 months.

Reactions: Dawelio

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
what will change about the case itself?
will the case remain the same size? and it continues to look exactly the same.
Again, V6.2 is just a couple of very minor fixes and the wedge bracket. No change to dimensions, looks, or compatibility.

Reactions: Skripka

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
Again, V6.2 is just a couple of very minor fixes and the wedge bracket. No change to dimensions, looks, or compatibility.
Will the wedge bracket be something that can be ordered as an accessory to add to earlier revisions of the case?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Will the wedge bracket be something that can be ordered as an accessory to add to earlier revisions of the case?
I'll think about it. It requires two of the mounting holes that are specific to V6.1 though, so earlier revisions would be out of luck.

Reactions: Qrash

Mark.V1

Cable Smoosher
Aug 6, 2021
I'll think about it. It requires two of the mounting holes that are specific to V6.1 though, so earlier revisions would be out of luck.
Will the v6.2 accessories work on v6?

May I also know if v6.1 SFX PSU Bracket and cable will be available again?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Will the v6.2 accessories work on v6?

May I also know if v6.1 SFX PSU Bracket and cable will be available again?
There are no changes for V6.2 as currently planned that would affect backward compatibility, apart from the aforementioned wedge fan bracket.

We don't have plans to stock the SFX bracket or power cable. You can find an essentially identical cable (except for length) on Aliexpress, though.

Mark.V1

Cable Smoosher
Aug 6, 2021
There are no changes for V6.2 as currently planned that would affect backward compatibility, apart from the aforementioned wedge fan bracket.

We don't have plans to stock the SFX bracket or power cable. You can find an essentially identical cable (except for length) on Aliexpress, though.
Too bad. My SFX PSU is broken

Reactions: Marijan