NCASE M1 V6 info

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
No plans for other colors currently.

If there's a new revision it will only be very minor fixes, and not for a few months at least.

Yes. Left is the side the fan bracket mounts to.

TG panel has never been available from W360mod, and I don't know when or if it will be.
""TG panel has never been available from W360mod, and I don't know when or if it will be.""

OK, well I may be mistaken then...i believe i saw on their site. here is a reddit thread referring to it about 6 mths ago: It does say transparent...

Unfortunately, since their site is down for updates atm, it's not possible to see it on their site.

But here is a search on google:

https://www.google.com/search?q=w36...ome..69i57.12089j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

&

https://www.google.com/search?q=w36...ECA0QBA&biw=1745&bih=897#imgrc=taGs95VOwdZMzM

here is a reddit thread tied to SFFPC:
Please correct me if I am wrong sir...

Tks

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
""TG panel has never been available from W360mod, and I don't know when or if it will be.""

OK, well I may be mistaken then...i believe i saw on their site. here is a reddit thread referring to it about 6 mths ago: It does say transparent...

Unfortunately, since their site is down for updates atm, it's not possible to see it on their site.

https://www.google.com/search?q=w36...ome..69i57.12089j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

&

https://www.google.com/search?q=w36...ECA0QBA&biw=1745&bih=897#imgrc=taGs95VOwdZMzM

Tks

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
apologies for the messed post above, still learning the tools 😜

here is the last link i wanted to post...hope it comes out right... lol!

Necere

Shrink Way Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015

&

Tks
That was acrylic, not glass. I don't know if w360 has any plans to make those available in the future.

BeerNsoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 12, 2017
Thank you for the clarification... hopefully it will still be available.

Cheers!
I do *think* he still intends to sell them. Back in October the page was updated to say something along of the lines of "next batch expected in November". But they never came in stock and it still said that when the page went down few days ago. Covid has made it hard to source stuff and he has his plate full with multiple other projects, so unfortunately it probably isn't a high priority relative to the other stuff on his plate.

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
I do *think* he still intends to sell them. Back in October the page was updated to say something along of the lines of "next batch expected in November". But they never came in stock and it still said that when the page went down few days ago. Covid has made it hard to source stuff and he has his plate full with multiple other projects, so unfortunately it probably isn't a high priority relative to the other stuff on his plate.
Thank you for the info!

Cheers!

Epos7

Trash Compacter
Aug 24, 2019
Heads up, XSPC TX240 Ultra radiators in stock at Amazon, grab one before they are gone.
Looks like that's the Performance PC storefront, so could try their site too.

Definitely worth grabbing at MSRP. I had to pay $100 to order one from Europe. I'm half tempted to buy a few so I can sell them close to MSRP on eBay and undercut the guy who was scalping them for $200+.

jaeparku

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 19, 2018
I know this is unlikely, but what would be really cool is if Ncase width was increased by 28 mm to allow for installation of NH-U12A.

or installation of slim top fans by increasing the height a tiny bit.

Either way, I love my N case.

monitorhero

Efficiency Noob
Dec 1, 2019
When can we expect the next batch to arrive? I really want to order one this time around. Already got my Iceman reservoir ready to go ;)

exzacklyright

Efficiency Noob
Jan 11, 2019
Wonder what they updating? :D

TheMTtakeover

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 10, 2021
The page is back up and there care cases that show as available to purchase but the shipping date on them is in January. Is that an error on that site or is that for next year?

Necere

Shrink Way Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
The page is back up and there care cases that show as available to purchase but the shipping date on them is in January. Is that an error on that site or is that for next year?
Sorry, w360 jumped the gun on opening the site before the shipping dates had been set up.

christert

Case Bender
New User
Feb 11, 2021
Hello there! Are there plans on providing an ODD-only version of the M1? Purchasing The M1 and the ODD top panel separately seems to be a waste of material (and money) as I plan to use an ODD.

For me, the ODD option is one of the biggest advantages of the M1 which lots of other cases miss.

Ravaiel

Cable Smoosher
Jan 12, 2021
Nice website update, @Necere ! Looks fresh!

I finally got my case today! Took 4 weeks after shipping (according to Taiwan post info).

On another note, will you be selling top panels without ODD slot?

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
Looks like that's the Performance PC storefront, so could try their site too.

Definitely worth grabbing at MSRP. I had to pay $100 to order one from Europe. I'm half tempted to buy a few so I can sell them close to MSRP on eBay and undercut the guy who was scalping them for $200+.
I had to get one from the UK as well for a little over $120 (shipping, Brokerage & Duties included). I literally just received it about an hour ago! 😜 and it's 100% all good. A slight issue with Customs, but the seller from Marketplace on Newegg fixed the issue within 24hrs of delivery. Amazing service from Liquid Gaming from the UK!! A huge thank you to them! This was the first component I have received to create my custom loop in my Ncase M1 V6.1 received in January!