NCASE M1 V6 info

monitorhero

Efficiency Noob
Dec 1, 2019
When can we expect the next batch to arrive? I really want to order one this time around. Already got my Iceman reservoir ready to go ;)

exzacklyright

Efficiency Noob
Jan 11, 2019
Wonder what they updating? :D

TheMTtakeover

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 10, 2021
The page is back up and there care cases that show as available to purchase but the shipping date on them is in January. Is that an error on that site or is that for next year?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
The page is back up and there care cases that show as available to purchase but the shipping date on them is in January. Is that an error on that site or is that for next year?
Sorry, w360 jumped the gun on opening the site before the shipping dates had been set up.

christert

Case Bender
New User
Feb 11, 2021
Hello there! Are there plans on providing an ODD-only version of the M1? Purchasing The M1 and the ODD top panel separately seems to be a waste of material (and money) as I plan to use an ODD.

For me, the ODD option is one of the biggest advantages of the M1 which lots of other cases miss.

Ravaiel

Cable Smoosher
Jan 12, 2021
Nice website update, @Necere ! Looks fresh!

I finally got my case today! Took 4 weeks after shipping (according to Taiwan post info).

On another note, will you be selling top panels without ODD slot?

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
Looks like that's the Performance PC storefront, so could try their site too.

Definitely worth grabbing at MSRP. I had to pay $100 to order one from Europe. I'm half tempted to buy a few so I can sell them close to MSRP on eBay and undercut the guy who was scalping them for $200+.
I had to get one from the UK as well for a little over $120 (shipping, Brokerage & Duties included). I literally just received it about an hour ago! 😜 and it's 100% all good. A slight issue with Customs, but the seller from Marketplace on Newegg fixed the issue within 24hrs of delivery. Amazing service from Liquid Gaming from the UK!! A huge thank you to them! This was the first component I have received to create my custom loop in my Ncase M1 V6.1 received in January!

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Hello there! Are there plans on providing an ODD-only version of the M1? Purchasing The M1 and the ODD top panel separately seems to be a waste of material (and money) as I plan to use an ODD.

For me, the ODD option is one of the biggest advantages of the M1 which lots of other cases miss.
If you're in the USA and getting silver and you don't mind a Gen 1 top panel I'd sell you mine for the cost of shipping.

Reactions: rfarmer

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015

No, unfortunately. It would double the number of case SKUs for a minor difference, which is a logistics headache.

On another note, will you be selling top panels without ODD slot?

No plans for non-ODD top panels. Given the case comes with a non-ODD top by default, there wouldn't be much demand for it.
We'll probably be restocking panel kits around May, however, which include non-ODD top panels.

Is shipping to the netherlands possible? is not in the list.

We don't ship to the Netherlands. This is addressed in our ordering FAQ.

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
@Necere if you make a "XL version of Ncase" as a second case (leave the current N-case alone, it's perfect size for some people), and make it essentially a NR200 size / compatibility clone, with the same structure of current case, I think you would get a lot of sales. People would pay $100 more than current NR200 to get a "premium feel" case that does the same thing essentially (top fans support, 158mm+ cooler size, maybe even a front fan support) and absorb a lot of that market.

Last edited:

Teletubby89

Average Stuffer
Aug 2, 2020
Any advice what I can do I have the 6.1 I’ve broken my power button rather keep it standard button without going down the custom route.

actual buttons come off the plastic pins looks broken , looks like a whole new io but non in stock I’m in the U.K. .

Cheers

EdTheNerd

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 8, 2021
Will panel restocks include the ODD top? This is a killer feature as I still use optical media almost daily.
I've been looking at smaller cases but if i can skip an external optical drive, then M1 makes a lot of sense for me

Reactions: iksretep and Oern

Rinat

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 9, 2021
Привет.
Меня зовут Ринат. Я из России.
В Россию товар не отправляется, буду вынужден заказать дело через посредничество в Германии.
Вопрос к производителю: товары не отправляются в Россию только из-за пандемии, или это принципиальная позиция компании «ничего не отправляйте в Россию»? - продолжение глобальных экономических санкций? Не хотелось бы платить деньги и потом разбираться с проблемами - проще 2 раза переплатить и купить б / у на eBay.