NCASE M1 V6 info

Phreno

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2020
I feel dumb honestly, i have no idea how the shipment are routed to Europe, that's why i'm asking, i thought philippines was an intermediate landing before going to europe.

They really don't say much more then, i guess i have to deal with that, ?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
No worries, you're not the only one to think that. And to be fair, I think some packages might route through other countries like Japan, so it's not so far-fetched.

Reactions: Phreno

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
You are correct, I've done some reasearch, but in my own postal office and international ones. Due to the ongoing pandemic, several couriers have limited their flight capacity, hence they do middle landings in each flight - in order to cover as much are as possible. So yes, they do middle land during their flights. Which places and/or countries for a specific flight though, I have no idea.

garqsharq

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 23, 2020
Apologies if this has already been answered, I checked the 1st post and did a few searches.

Does anyone know roughly how long orders will be open for NCASE M1 V6.1? Deciding between a few cases and timing may help determine the one selected.

Thanks!

heidy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 9, 2020
Could we have some info on when/if the left angle power cable will be restocked at some point? It'd help a lot for those of us who bought the original v6 and wanted to use a specific PSU configuration but couldn't.
Thanks for your time.

heidy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 9, 2020
Could we have some info on when/if the left angle power cable will be restocked at some point? It'd help a lot for those of us who bought the original v6 and wanted to use a specific PSU configuration but couldn't.
Thanks for your time.
I apologize for posting twice in a row. Just wanted to add that I meant to ask about the right angle cable, which is the one that didn't ship with the initial v6.

Phreno

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2020
YES

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
I just got my front panel upgrade for a v5 case I have. I'm using the blanking front plate and it really cleans up the aesthetics of the case.

Reactions: rfarmer

Fhiko

Caliper Novice
Dec 15, 2019
Hi,

I see that the silver case is sold out. Normally the date for shipping shifts. Is the silver case still in pre-order? because I only see the black in stock.

Phreno

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2020
Hi,

I see that the silver case is sold out. Normally the date for shipping shifts. Is the silver case still in pre-order? because I only see the black in stock.

You need to select the next shipping window, if both windows shows the silver model as sold out you must wait a week until a new shipping window appears and be quick to take your spot.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
We'll be out of stock for at least part of July as we wait for the next production run to complete. New shipping dates are tentatively scheduled for late July.

Dyelon

What's an ITX?
New User
Oct 22, 2019
Lol, last night I was just about to pull the trigger on the black v6... woke up this morning and it was gone. I guess my PC will be open air until August!

benljl88

Case Bender
New User
Jun 27, 2020
Just want to give a shout out to NCASE for the fast order! Took EMS shipping and was surprised to find the case reaching me today when the item was only shipped out 3 days ago!
Very excited to start playing with this chassis!

Reactions: Dawelio

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Just want to give a shout out to NCASE for the fast order! Took EMS shipping and was surprised to find the case reaching me today when the item was only shipped out 3 days ago!
Very excited to start playing with this chassis!

Where are you located? As in just 3 days is very fast shipping. Glad you recieved it so fast and good luck with your build! :)

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Hi I am located in Singapore.

Might be because of that, since if I'm not mistaken, the cases are being shipped from Taiwan and since Singapore isn't that far away, that might explain the fast shipping. Regardless, have fun with your build :)

Feel free to share some pictures of it in the forums if you feel like it! :)

maveric

Caliper Novice
Jun 5, 2020
We'll be out of stock for at least part of July as we wait for the next production run to complete. New shipping dates are tentatively scheduled for late July.
Thanks for the update! Any word on when (even just a rough ballpark estimate) we can expect the next revision?

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for the update! Any word on when (even just a rough ballpark estimate) we can expect the next revision?
I wouldn't wait for a new revision as version 6 came out fairly recently and was a pretty major revision. My guess is we're talking several years.