NCASE M1 V6 info

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
I wouldn't wait for a new revision as version 6 came out fairly recently and was a pretty major revision. My guess is we're talking several years.

Why even wait for the next revision in the first place? The V6 is pretty much the holy grail of the NCASE M1. I can't see how you can improve much more on an already more or less perfect revision.

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
Why even wait for the next revision in the first place? The V6 is pretty much the holy grail of the NCASE M1. I can't see how you can improve much more on an already more or less perfect revision.
I agree. I have a V5 and am more than happy with it. I did upgrade the front I/O, and if there was a tempered glass side panel accessory I might spring for that. I also think that the brushed aluminum look is getting a little dated and would love a sandblasted finish option. But as for the frame I think the V6 has it pretty perfect, maybe a vertical GPU mount built into the rear fan mount would be the cherry on top, or the ability to have a stack on top to mount a radiator up there.

luca69002

Efficiency Noob
May 30, 2019
Can't wait to order the next batch, all my watercooling parts + custom cables are here for my dual radiator setup!

chucksticks

Case Bender
New User
Jul 2, 2020
Has anybody from the June 22 batch and in the US gotten theirs yet? Last update I got was that mine shipped out on June 22. Also what carrier is used on the Us side?

chucksticks

Case Bender
New User
Jul 2, 2020
For those waiting on the June 22 shipment and future shipments, I just noticed this update to mine ---

2020-07-04 08:46
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility -> Your item departed our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on July 4, 2020 at 8:46 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

2020-07-04 08:45
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

2020-07-04 08:45
Inbound Out of Customs

2020-07-02 10:43
Inbound Into Customs

2020-07-02 10:43
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS), Processed Through Facility

2020-06-25 04:12
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

2020-06-25 04:12
TAIWAN, TAIPEI INT AMF, Processed Through Facility

2020-06-24 13:00
TAIWAN, Acceptance

Redux-Limited

Caliper Novice
Sep 1, 2019
I can't believe it happened to me again Jesus fucking Christ, I have to go an pick my new V6.1 in customs office again, just like last year with the V6.0. I'm really really pissed, this is the last time I buy anything from outside Germany. That's it, no more.

Supposedly now with the CE logo it should've go directly to my house, but no, because something always has to happen to me.

Fuck this fucking country, fuck DHL, fuck everything.

Phreno

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2020
I can't believe it happened to me again Jesus fucking Christ, I have to go an pick my new V6.1 in customs office again, just like last year with the V6.0. I'm really really pissed, this is the last time I buy anything from outside Germany. That's it, no more.

Supposedly now with the CE logo it should've go directly to my house, but no, because something always has to happen to me.

Sorry to hear, Where do you live? i've received mine in Munich just an hour ago, The tracking on DHL site worked without any problems, Custom took me 20,59 for taxes

Edit: posted DHL tracking, i've registered my mail and phone number to receive notifications, never worked, so remember to check daily

Last edited:

Redux-Limited

Caliper Novice
Sep 1, 2019
Sorry to hear, Where do you live? i've received mine in Munich just an hour ago, The tracking on DHL site worked without any problems, Custom took me 20,59 for taxes

Edit: posted DHL tracking, i've registered my mail and phone number to receive notifications, never worked, so remember to check daily

I was actually looking while at the U-Bahn that's why I got so enraged when I saw it.
Now I cooled down so it's ok, but I really don't understand why the same thing happens to me twice and specially now since the CE logo is there. I'm mentioning this because last time they told me that without CE logo they couldn't let the package go, and I knew for a fact that many people in Germany got it without a problem, just like you.

Edit 2: so both our packages came together to Frankfurt, yours went almost 600km south and you got it no problems. In my case it said that the delivery would be today and I was really excited, then when leaving work I checked to see if it was already there and I found the Zoll Dinge.

Here's my tracking history:

wallsofjericho

Chassis Packer
May 6, 2020

Mine arrived yesterday with DHL Delivery to my appartment in Germany, asking 20,59€ for customs. Apparently i was lucky?

Reactions: Redux-Limited

Redux-Limited

Caliper Novice
Sep 1, 2019
Mine arrived yesterday with DHL Delivery to my appartment in Germany, asking 20,59€ for customs. Apparently i was lucky?

The problem is that last year, when this happened, they told me it got sent to customs because it didn’t had the CE logo, so I sent the case back, then talking with Daniel they sent me another one or re-shipped the same one, I don’t remember exactly tbh, and on the second try they let me go with it, but I noticed they opened the package which I hate, because I don’t know who’s handling a 220+ Euro case.

So I was really angry because I don’t want to go through everything again, an as I said, now the box comes with the CE logo so I really really want to know why on earth I’m the only one who didn’t receive the package at my house. And when I go tomorrow to customs I pray for them to just let me pick it and leave.

It only happens with the case, I’ve ordered other products from outside EU and I never had a problem, that’s why this doesn’t make any sense, it’s literally metal and two cables, why would they stop it twice?

Redux-Limited

Caliper Novice
Sep 1, 2019
Welp, I finally got it. The package had a somewhat big dent on a side but after a quick inspection it looks like everything is in good condition.

I don't know why two fellow Germans only paid 20 euros in taxes because I had to pay 35,10.

So yeah, now I'm happy again, but definitely last time.

Phreno

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2020
Welp, I finally got it. The package had a somewhat big dent on a side but after a quick inspection it looks like everything is in good condition.

I don't know why two fellow Germans only paid 20 euros in taxes because I had to pay 35,10.

So yeah, now I'm happy again, but definitely last time.

i've been surprised aswell, but i think is a mistake on our delivery an not in yours, the german custom papers says the value was 128,67€. check the EMS bill value declared in NT$ what value did they declared? mine was 2600.

Fhiko

Caliper Novice
Dec 15, 2019
Hey,

I plan to build a new PC. I want to buy the ncase m1 but with the following specs:
- i9 10900K
- rtx 2080 Super
- Corsair H100i
- 2 tb ssd
-Corsair SFX 750

What do you think the temps I'm going to get with the i9 10900k?

And is this case good for my setup?

Who in this group has the same set up and what are your temperatures?

Thank you in advance