NCASE M1 V6 info

himili30

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 14, 2019
We have panel kits and ODD top panels already, just a matter of whenever w360 wants to start taking orders for them.

We should also have front I/O kits ready by the end of the month.

will the glass panel have a silver version? current website only shows black one. thanks!

sunrainsky

Trash Compacter
Dec 20, 2019
Noob question. Installing the sfx power supply. So it is only held by one single bracket which is held by three small screws? Am I missing a lower supporting bracket that I'm supposed to Install?

What is this bracket for -

Last edited:

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
Noob question. Installing the sfx power supply. So it is only held by one single bracket which is held by three small screws? Am I missing a lower supporting bracket that I'm supposed to Install?

What is this bracket for -
Yup. Only 3 screws hold in the sfx psu bracket. The other bracket is for installing atx power supplies. Some people use the atx bracket, a atx to sfx adaptor, and a sfx psu for some cpu coolers (mainly nh-c14).

Maik04

Chassis Packer
Feb 15, 2020
@Necere Is a shipment to Germany from SFFLAB possible? Because I want to preorder the NCase M1, but in the checkout section I cant find the country Germany.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Yes, they will already be installed these are extra.
actually no, those clips are there to hold the side panels in place, not fans, you need to screw in your fans or some fans come with anti vibration mounts you can also use those, but those clips are for your sidepanel if the ones in your case break, just spare parts. If you have your case you can see them. The little pegs on your side panel will slide in the clips and hold them tight.
@sunrainsky

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
actually no, those clips are there to hold the side panels in place, not fans, you need to screw in your fans or some fans come with anti vibration mounts you can also use those, but those clips are for your sidepanel if the ones in your case break, just spare parts. If you have your case you can see them. The little pegs on your side panel will slide in the clips and hold them tight.
@sunrainsky
This is right, I misread it and thought you wrote side panel not fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Plaklijm

Amonchakai

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 28, 2019
Hello,

Maybe a stupid question, but which power cable is shipped with theccase for the power supply? The left or right one?

I need the other one, but what is left and right, depending on how you hold it it changes everything :p

I am guessing I need the one out of stock ?

Last edited:

Darch

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm now into my "Expected to ship by" window, and I'm far too excited for my own good.

I must look up a customs/duty calculator to work out how much I'll owe upon delivery.

rgarjr

Efficiency Noob
New User
Apr 19, 2019

Hello,

Maybe a stupid question, but which power cable is shipped with theccase for the power supply? The left or right one?

I need the other one, but what is left and right, depending on how you hold it it changes everything :p

Reactions: Amonchakai

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Hello,

V6.1 ships with the right angle cable. V6 and previous versions (back to V2) shipped with the left angle.

Darch

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm now into my "Expected to ship by" window, and I'm far too excited for my own good.

I must look up a customs/duty calculator to work out how much I'll owe upon delivery.
And what do ya know - I got my shipping confirmation email within 45 minutes of posting!

Reactions: ParallaxStax