NCASE M1 V6 info

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere is it normal that when I touch the case I get a little shock of static electricity? And some times this restart the PC. I have a carpet so static electricity is normal but the motherboard or the PSU shouldn't be isolated?
Thank you.
Are the electrical outlets in your house grounded?

Cecom

Efficiency Noob
Dec 6, 2017
Trying to wait patiently on mine.

1/4/20 - Ordered Silver v6.1
1/9/20 - Received tracking number and shipping information
1/10/20 - "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

No update since the 10th.

Im in Florida, USA.
I paid for the 1-4 week option. its barely been 2 weeks, so no need for me to fuss about it.
Just eager to get it.

Same here. But i took the fast way... Destination Germany

berglh

Chassis Packer
Jan 7, 2020
For January 16th-21st shipping buyers, my tracking update is now saying the case has arrived in Australia and is awaiting clearance in customs. Hopefully just a few days to go now :)

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
For anyone with a tracking that hasn't updated in a long time, try checking the tracking number on the destination carrier's website. You can do this by following the link on the 17track website:

Sometimes the destination carrier will have more information than the 17track site, particularly with regards to paying customs fees.

retnyop

Cable Smoosher
New User
Jan 13, 2020
As there can be issuses with the C14s with my Gigabyte board are there still performanc and fit issues or benefits if I got a C14 instead?

Cecom

Efficiency Noob
Dec 6, 2017
For anyone with a tracking that hasn't updated in a long time, try checking the tracking number on the destination carrier's website. You can do this by following the link on the 17track website:

Sometimes the destination carrier will have more information than the 17track site, particularly with regards to paying customs fees.

thx, but same info there. „Shipment will be transported to destination area...“ That Air shipment isnt that fast or there is something wrong.

berglh

Chassis Packer
Jan 7, 2020
January 16th-21st batch just arrived on my doorstep in Brisbane, Australia. Now I need to be patient until after work before I can start building.

Edit: It really is surprising how light the package is and how small the footprint is. Great job @Necere and Co. I should probably unbox it to make sure it's all intact ?

Ordered 12th of January (1 AM Taiwan) - 11th of Jan release
2020-01-16 12:13 TW-200450, TAIWAN, Received item from Sender (Outbound)
2020-01-17 09:13 TAIPEI (TV), International departure - enroute to Australia
2020-01-19 09:07 BRISBANE QLD, International arrival - awaiting clearance
2020-01-20 14:56 Item processed at facility
2020-01-21 06:46 Onboard for delivery

Last edited:
Reactions: Darch

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere

Im just curious, but what happens when my order is past its ETA in shipping and the shipping information still has not been updated? on 17track or USPS
I should defer to wahaha360 for shipping-related questions since that's his responsibility and he's been handling it for years now (I've only recently become more involved since we switched back to a dedicated site for NCASE rather than selling through SFFLab). But generally I will say that we try to make sure people get what they ordered.

Regarding tracking updates, here's an example of the tracking I just pulled up for an order placed back on December 11th with the slowest shipping:

You can see there's a large gap between the "origin post is preparing shipment" on the 27th and the US customs inbound update on the 18th. I'm not sure where the package spent those 22 days, exactly, but I think it's safe to say most of it was spent in some package sorting hub, either in Taiwan or the US.

Reactions: akaRobby

scapiander

Minimal Tinkerer
Jan 17, 2020
Any of you get this from USPS? It says "ready for pickup", but I gave them a residential address?
Also, no delivery was ever attempted, because I live in an apartment building with a front desk. The post office has a key to the building anyways.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Any of you get this from USPS? It says "ready for pickup", but I gave them a residential address?
Also, no delivery was ever attempted, because I live in an apartment building with a front desk. The post office has a key to the building anyways.

i got it from a whole other company because im from another country, but for me i also filled in a home address, but i needed to pick it up, and pay the fee on the pickup location. So they never tried to send it over, maybe just to make sure of some things, idk. But if i were you i would just pick it up and enjoy the case :)

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
Its been probably posted somewhere but couldn’t find it, so here it goes: anyone knows the actual dimensions of the side panels’ perforated area ? And also the rear opening for the fan ?
I’d like to order some custom made filters in advance to fit on the outside and these dimensions would be great help if anyone knows them.

Thanks in advance.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Its been probably posted somewhere but couldn’t find it, so here it goes: anyone knows the actual dimensions of the side panels’ perforated area ? And also the rear opening for the fan ?
I’d like to order some custom made filters in advance to fit on the outside and these dimensions would be great help if anyone knows them.

Thanks in advance.
the rear fanmount is a mount for a 92 mm fan, and the perferated sidepanels are 31,5 cm in length and 24 cm in height, and the perferated area is 25 lenght by 17,2 cm height(note:rough dimensions, so maybe i am a mm off or so). this is measured on the NCASE m1 v6.1

Reactions: MultiDoc

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
the rear fanmount is a mount for a 92 mm fan, and the perferated sidepanels are 31,5 cm in length and 24 cm in height, and the perferated area is 25 lenght by 17,2 cm height(note:rough dimensions, so maybe i am a mm off or so). this is measured on the NCASE m1 v6.1

Thanks! I’ll go ahead and order them.

Reactions: Plaklijm

jaynamics

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 11, 2020
Got the M1 v6.1 Black for January 16-21, 2020! So much happier than last week when my order disappeared from my cart while processing. Improved my odds by creating an account, adding in my shipping and billing addresses, and pasting in my CC info instead of hoping I typed it fast and accurately enough. Thanks @Necere for setting up the Pre-Order method and getting cases and shipments ready before the NY. And now the wait begins...

Ordered Saturday, January 11, 2020, first pre-order slot, TWPS AIR 1-4 weeks shipping, arrived in SoCal on Wednesday, January 22, 2020!