NCASE M1 V6 info

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018
My tracking has been updated to "Your item departed our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL..."

How do I get a USPS tracking number? Will they email me one? I can't seem to find it on the 17track.net website.

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
My tracking has been updated to "Your item departed our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL..."

How do I get a USPS tracking number? Will they email me one? I can't seem to find it on the 17track.net website.
Its the same number that 17track has.

Mine is still in customs in LA :(

EDIT 12/27: Usps has it, should arrive monday.

Last edited:
Reactions: schn1tt3r

Fhiko

Caliper Novice
Dec 15, 2019
hello,

anybody with a i9. 9900k or 9900ks and a rtx 2080 super in the ncase? So yes please contact me because i have a few question.

thanks

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
hello,

anybody with a i9. 9900k or 9900ks and a rtx 2080 super in the ncase? So yes please contact me because i have a few question.

thanks

Why not just write your questions and maybe someone can answer them directly? That way someone else that might have the same questions as you, get the answer directly from here. After all, this is a forum for everyone :)

And to your question, is there a specific 2080 Super you have in mind? In other words, ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte and an reference or AIB?...

Reactions: Darch

caboose

Chassis Packer
Oct 17, 2018
My M1 made it all the way across the sea to me yesterday so it took all of 7 days from date of shipping to on my doorstep even with the Christmas Holiday, that's awesome. Everything was in great shape and I have no complaints aside from a dumb mistake on my own part.

I moved all my components into the M1 from my Dan and realized that there's no way I'm fitting a water block on my MSI 1080 Ti Armor and getting a side panel back on xP. So looks like I'll be ordering up a 1080 Ti Reference design and a new water block haha.

Morgul

Chassis Packer
Dec 12, 2019
I've just received the case ?. Really good, 7 days since the 20th of December. At the end I've paid 35,19€ for taxes. I cannot open and build the components in the case right now, but just wanted to tell all of you that are waiting for the case, to be patient! ?

cijanzen

Cable Smoosher
Sep 25, 2016
Picture or it didn't happen! ?

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Nice! That is genuinely, a barely fit with the height of the GPU, next to the side panel. Damn!.

I'm wondering though, what is that on the far right, at the end of the GPU? It's not a GPU support bracket, cause that's underneath the GPU. It has some kind of black foam on top of it?.... What is that? ?

Reactions: Plaklijm

cijanzen

Cable Smoosher
Sep 25, 2016
Nice! That is genuinely, a barely fit with the height of the GPU, next to the side panel. Damn!.

I'm wondering though, what is that on the far right, at the end of the GPU? It's not a GPU support bracket, cause that's underneath the GPU. It has some kind of black foam on top of it?.... What is that? ?

It’s a 180° adapter for the power. The cables would stick out further and prevent the case from closing. This adapter sits more flush as it’s basically doing the turn on a board rather than cables coming straight out. Got it from ModDIY.

Reactions: LeKuzmaD

LeKuzmaD

What's an ITX?
Dec 28, 2019
It’s a 180° adapter for the power. The cables would stick out further and prevent the case from closing. This adapter sits more flush as it’s basically doing the turn on a board rather than cables coming straight out. Got it from ModDIY.

I have the MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G and bought the Ncase M1 V6.1 when it came back in stock this month knowing it might not fit. It's good to know it works with your card which is almost the same dimensions as mine. I also just got my case today just waiting for a few more parts before I build it. Thanks for sharing!

Are you going to add some Noctua NF-A12x25 fans on the bottom?

SoulTribunal

Caliper Novice
May 19, 2019
I've just received the case ?. Really good, 7 days since the 20th of December. At the end I've paid 35,19€ for taxes. I cannot open and build the components in the case right now, but just wanted to tell all of you that are waiting for the case, to be patient! ?
Nice! The anticipation is killing me ?, mine seems to have shipped on the 26th but the cargo plane to Japan only just left today, looks like I'm not getting it till next year.

cijanzen

Cable Smoosher
Sep 25, 2016
I have the MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G and bought the Ncase M1 V6.1 when it came back in stock this month knowing it might not fit. It's good to know it works with your card which is almost the same dimensions as mine. I also just got my case today just waiting for a few more parts before I build it. Thanks for sharing!

Are you going to add some Noctua NF-A12x25 fans on the bottom?

I was definitely skeptical but I already had the 1060 from my build so I figured I might as well try. Fits like a glove. A tight glove.
As for case fans I just have the rear Noctua as intake. I don’t know if I need extra bottom fans with the 1060. I need to do some stress tests but if I recall correctly it was around 65°C during Superposition Optimized 4K benchmark. So I’m fine with that.

Quantum

Cable Smoosher
New User
Dec 20, 2019
I have to admit being a little bit envious of all who already received their cases. Mine is still on "The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization." since 8 days. I hope that our german parcel service and customs will be faster than the shipping from Taiwan. I can´t wait to build in the Case, but I have to be patient

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
I was definitely skeptical but I already had the 1060 from my build so I figured I might as well try. Fits like a glove. A tight glove.
As for case fans I just have the rear Noctua as intake. I don’t know if I need extra bottom fans with the 1060. I need to do some stress tests but if I recall correctly it was around 65°C during Superposition Optimized 4K benchmark. So I’m fine with that.

I'm wondering though for those who already have an NCASE M1, how are you finding the case during gaming? As I've had an Dan Case A4 SFX previously and the top panel got extremely warm, so warm that you almost burned your finger upon touching it.
I'm wondering if this is/will be the same case with the M1? (no pun intended). On another tech forum that I'm a member of, one member got his M1 about a few months ago and he said this happened to his case as well, since has has an 1080 which gets a bit warm as well. Although he also said that it cools down rather quick as well... So wanted to ask here and see how people in here are experiencing this issue and heat in general in this specific case.

By the way, are people using an rear 92 mm fan? If yes, are you using it as an exhaust or intake, and why for that specific orientation of the fan?...

cijanzen

Cable Smoosher
Sep 25, 2016
I'm wondering though for those who already have an NCASE M1, how are you finding the case during gaming? As I've had an Dan Case A4 SFX previously and the top panel got extremely warm, so warm that you almost burned your finger upon touching it.
I'm wondering if this is/will be the same case with the M1? (no pun intended). On another tech forum that I'm a member of, one member got his M1 about a few months ago and he said this happened to his case as well, since has has an 1080 which gets a bit warm as well. Although he also said that it cools down rather quick as well... So wanted to ask here and see how people in here are experiencing this issue and heat in general in this specific case.

By the way, are people using an rear 92 mm fan? If yes, are you using it as an exhaust or intake, and why for that specific orientation of the fan?...

After running furmark and Prime95 large FFT at the same time for 10 minutes my 1060 maxes at 69°C and CPU maxes at 80°C. I only have the one rear chassis 92mm Noctua fan set as intake as that was suggested a few places.

6700K is running at 4300MHz with 1.214V.
GPU is running at 2025MHz with .893V.

The CPU at least is a whole 10° cooler than in the RVZ02 at maximum utilization but averages a lot lower at idle.
The case is definitely warm to the touch but that’s to be expected I think. I’m certainly not burning myself and aluminum dissipates heat fairly quickly so it cools off after being idle fairly shortly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawelio