NCASE M1 V6 info

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Noctua fans have adapters that cut revs.
It is important for me to know something else, will the power supply withstand? Will there be a problem? I just don’t want something to burn out ...

A 750 is overkill for this kind of build, you'll be fine

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
How long can the power supply for fans connected via sata stand?

There is a Corsair SF750 Platinum power supply, I need to connect 5 fans to it:
-noctua nf-a12x15 - four pieces
-noctua nf-a9 - one piece

Noctua fans have adapters that cut revs.
It is important for me to know something else, will the power supply withstand? Will there be a problem? I just don’t want something to burn out ...

Each Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM has a maximum current draw of 0.13A. The NF-A9x14 PWM has a maximum current draw of 0.1 A. So the total for all 5 fans is only 0.62 A. A SATA or Molex connector will have no problem with such a small current. Even most motherboard fan headers would be fine providing that amount of current. A pump/fan header would certainly be fine.

Good luck with your build.

zoon

Cable Smoosher
Dec 12, 2019
I got mine today (Switzerland). ?
Had to pay CHF 26.50 7.7% VAT - about 30 USD.

I thought it will arrive much later in January (I went with the cheap 2-4 weeks option), can't start with the build as we are off for the holidays. First world problems ?

But I guess everybody else is happy they got it for Christmas.

Reactions: Plaklijm

iStig34

What's an ITX?
New User
Nov 25, 2019
Christmas eve is a federal holiday in the US apparently, so my order will be in customs at least until Thursday. :(

Your order is in the states already? I ordered day of and did the upgraded shipping option (to Chicago) and the last update on tracking I have is:
2019-12-20 08:47
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Got my tracking number today as well... Although, when clicking on it, I'm greeted with this message?:
yeah same, so they have the package, but its not in their system yet, i think. So they have recieved it from Ncases (lian li factory) but havent shipped/moved it yet so its not in their computers

Reactions: Dawelio

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
Your order is in the states already? I ordered day of and did the upgraded shipping option (to Chicago) and the last update on tracking I have is:
2019-12-20 08:47
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
Ordered 12/10, Shipped 12/19, In LA by 12/22, still in customs as of 12/24 with cheapest ($30) shipping and to DC.

aphan9

What's an ITX?
Dec 24, 2019
12/10/19 1:17PM EST - Placed order (on same day it was announced)
-Selected second option for delivery: $45 for 2-4 Weeks Shipping
12/21/19 10:49PM -Tracking Number Email sent

Per Tracking Information
12/19/19 11:19AM - Accepted by Taiwan Facility
12/20/19 8:18 AM - Processed through Taiwan Facility
12/22/19 8:00 AM - Accepted by New York International Distribution Center
12/24/19 6:54 AM - Arrived to Florida and delivered!

Tracking had no estimated time of delivery. It looks like customs in NY is a tad faster than CA. Got lucky with getting it delivered before Christmas. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. It'll be my first PC build. Good luck to everyone.

Emerald9966

Caliper Novice
Dec 2, 2019
Place an order on December 10th. They gave the track December 22-23. The track shows that the parcel was handed over to the transport company on December 19. Already on December 25 and the track is still hanging “Waiting for shipment from Taiwan” ... I chose the most expensive / fastest delivery for $ 75 ... I am from Russia, but why the transport company has not sent me the parcel yet ...

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Gonna say this once and only once.

THIS IS THE HOLIDAY SEASON! Every company is jam packed with boxes of socks and crappy sweaters that had to be there before end of business today. Therefore customs is backed up, usps is backed up so your gonna get your package on the 27th or by the end of 2019.

Calm down and go spend time with your family or something. Quit complaining that the over worked customs officials or the people at usps are not prioritizing your case.

Merry Christmas to all and there are more important things than a computer case in transit.

EDIT: Sorry for the hostility but you guys need to learn patience and to realize that things take time.

Leinel

Caliper Novice
Dec 19, 2019
Seems that I am unlucky, still on "preparing to ship" status to Germany. My birthday is the 27th, somehow the most awful day in the whole year. Nobody wants to go to a party after Christmas stress besides you likely get less presents. So the best decision is to make yourself a gift, so I ordered my NCase when it was available.
Not my best year though...
Enough whining, I am just waiting for the case to get my 1080 ti without the fans in. I built my own case with the same concept as the NCase with two Noctuas as exhaust. I slightly undervolted the card down to 1,0V and the results are really good:
Temperature Idle: 38°C, under load (render Test Techpowerup gpu rendering): 77°C after 10 minutes with the fans running at 1700 1/s.
The only annoying thing is the small PCH fan on myStrix x570-i that is making noise (even at 1717 1/s).
Anybody already changed this fan there?

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Seems that I am unlucky, still on "preparing to ship" status to Germany.
Just be patient my friend :) im in the Netherlands and am also still waiting, but its a very busy period, so just wait and it will land on your doorstep in no-time
My birthday is the 27th, somehow the most awful day in the whole year. Nobody wants to go to a party after Christmas stress besides you likely get less presents. So the best decision is to make yourself a gift, so I ordered my NCase when it was available.
Not my best year though...
Enough whining, I am just waiting for the case to get my 1080 ti without the fans in. I built my own case with the same concept as the NCase with two Noctuas as exhaust. I slightly undervolted the card down to 1,0V and the results are really good:
Temperature Idle: 38°C, under load (render Test Techpowerup gpu rendering): 77°C after 10 minutes with the fans running at 1700 1/s.
The only annoying thing is the small PCH fan on myStrix x570-i that is making noise (even at 1717 1/s).
Anybody already changed this fan there?

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.
I have a gigabyte x570i aorus and at first my fan was a jet engine, but i updated my bios and set the fan curve of my PCH fan to silent and now i dont hear it at all even under laod, because before i couldnt change anything, so maybe with a bios update your fan is also a lot quieter? Happy birthday and merry christmas!

Leinel

Caliper Novice
Dec 19, 2019
How did you set it to silence? Via AI Suite 3? Doesn't it affect all fans then? Bios is the latest one, but still no way to adress the PCH fan alone.

Regards

Leinel

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
How did you set it to silence? Via AI Suite 3? Doesn't it affect all fans then? Bios is the latest one, but still no way to adress the PCH fan alone.

Regards

Leinel
For me it was in the BIOS under fans, but it could be because i have a GIGABYTE and you an ASUS that there is a difference in BIOS. And a quick look on the internet i cant seem to find anything about the ASUS chispet fan setting, so maybe it isnt an option, or just look around in your BIOS and maybe you can find it somewhere, otherwise you need to deal with the noise or wait till they bring out a update so you can control it

Reactions: Leinel