NCASE M1 V6 info

caboose

Chassis Packer
Oct 17, 2018
There's a thing with Taiwan post where you don't get your tracking nimber until about a week after it ships. I think thats what "preparingtoship" is.

Well that's unfortunate, I ordered mine I believe the day they went live but it still says fulfilled. I've got all these boxes of new parts piling up waiting to go in, ugh I just wanna put it all together haha xP

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Does anyone's say shipped or is it all prepare to ship? I know when I ordered it said by Dec 20th but looking at this thread it appears to have changed to Dec 20th thru 27th after the fact?
mine says prepare to ship, and its true that they changed it, so its between 20 and 27th of december when they will be shipped, so just have a little patience and it will all be fine :) https://ncases.com/products/m1 when you look at the exclamation mark, it says the shipping stuff

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Can someone please tell me where everyone is looking and seeing the status of their orders? I can't find on ncases.com where to actually see my order?...

Reactions: Plaklijm

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Can someone please tell me where everyone is looking and seeing the status of their orders? I can't find on ncases.com where to actually see my order?...
log into your account, then click on the three stripes and press account, and when you see your order information, click on your order number for even more information, hoped it helped!

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
log into your account, then click on the three stripes and press account, and when you see your order information, click on your order number for even more information, hoped it helped!

Right... And if you don't have an account, hence can't login?

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
or look in your email and click on the email you got about the order confirmation and click view order

Thanks for the tip, that was useful!

Funny though, the M1 Power Cable that I purchased as well, has been shipped. But never got an email regarding it, just saw it now when clicking on "View order" in the confirmation email. My M1 on the other hand is on "PreparingtoShip!".

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Thanks for the tip, that was useful!

Funny though, the M1 Power Cable that I purchased as well, has been shipped. But never got an email regarding it, just saw it now when clicking on "View order" in the confirmation email. My M1 on the other hand is on "PreparingtoShip!".
a few posts back
There's a thing with Taiwan post where you don't get your tracking nimber until about a week after it ships. I think thats what "preparingtoship" is.
So the post is just a little bit behind, so hopefully they send an email fast

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
a few posts back

So the post is just a little bit behind, so hopefully they send an email fast

Well sir, I thank you for that information. Much appreciated!

Although, on another hand, that is just super weird. Getting an tracking number, a week after it ships? What is the point with a tracking number then?

By the way, I never actually recived and email with a tracking number for my power cable. I only noticed it once I click the "View order" in the confirmation email.

Really weird all of this to be honest and not the best system overall.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Hahah no problem man! Yeah its pretty weird, but with a shipping time of roughly 2/4 weeks, its not a really big problem in my opinion, but they could improve greatly in sending an email directly.
By the way, I never actually recived and email with a tracking number for my power cable. I only noticed it once I click the "View order" in the confirmation email.
good to hear, now the case :)

bleed

Chassis Packer
Feb 23, 2019
www.artbleed.com
Just fyi if it helps anyone -

TLDR: Tracking says my case has arrived in Melbourne, Australia. I didn't get an email update until today.

I bought a Case and Power Cable on the 11th December. Was able to access tracking only via original email confirmation.
Power Cable had a tracking number but my Case had 'PreparingtoShip'.

Today, I received an email update and now my Case has a tracking number. I clicked on it and it reads:
2019-12-22 13:15
MELBOURNE VIC, International arrival - awaiting clearance

I put in the same tracking number on Auspost and it says its on its way.

Hopefully it arrives tomorrows, but with the Christmas rush, i'm going to assume it will be after Christmas.

Thanks!

NFSxperts

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 7, 2015
I thought I heard that it won’t fit.
have ordered 3D printed feet.

That's unfortunate. The circular feet were the only part I didn't like about it.
Could @Necere confirm that the new square feet will not fit on older versions of the m1?
I plan on getting that along with the replacement front io kit

Quantum

Cable Smoosher
New User
Dec 20, 2019
Just got the tracking number on the website, shipped on Dec 19 and "will be transported to" Germany, hoping it will arrive soon.