NCASE M1 V6 info

Morgul

Chassis Packer
Dec 12, 2019
Mmmm, how are this import fees payed? Who contact to you? Which payment methods they use? I'm a bit shocked, I didn't know anything about import fees or something like that :| how much can be these fees? I'm in Spain, luckily in UE there is no this kind of fees.... (I fear it would not be the case :( ).

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Mmmm, how are this import fees payed? Who contact to you? Which payment methods they use? I'm a bit shocked, I didn't know anything about import fees or something like that :| how much can be these fees? I'm in Spain, luckily in UE there is no this kind of fees.... (I fear it would not be the case :( ).
hm im in the Netherlands and for me there are import fees. there is this thing called schengen agreement, and that is free trade in EU, so not around the world. if it shipped from another schengencountry like the NEtherlands, then it would be free, but now you need to pay import fees in your case bewause its shipped from taiwan:
https://spainbox.com/mailboxes/duty-and-taxes-to-import-to-spain-from-outside-european-union
just look there and you can calculate it. But ive read that some people didnt have to pay the 21% VAT, and some people did, so there will be a bit of luck involved i think
how are this import fees payed?
you pay them to the one that is delivering it(dont know how it is exactly in spain but i think its pretty universal in theEU)
Which payment methods they use?
im guessing or cash or debit/creditcard, but youll need to check that, you can look on the site or something of the dilivery company, maybe there is somethinmg on there

Last edited:

Morgul

Chassis Packer
Dec 12, 2019
Thanks for your help @Plaklijm . This would be my first time paying this kind of taxes although I've bought smartphones or other minor stuff from Asia shops. Maybe I was lucky because there were small items.

Anyway, thanks again. I guess soon I will know the details (who and how) of the payment :-)

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Thanks for your help @Plaklijm . This would be my first time paying this kind of taxes although I've bought smartphones or other minor stuff from Asia shops. Maybe I was lucky because there were small items.

Anyway, thanks again. I guess soon I will know the details (who and how) of the payment :-)
no problem at all, yeah those cheap stuff, so things under 22 euro are free to import. And for me when my M1 arrives it will be also my first time paying duties, so hopefully im lucky :)

Reactions: Morgul

Emerald9966

Caliper Novice
Dec 2, 2019
Paid on the first day of the start of sales. In the status of the order I have written "completed" - is this normal? The track to send to the mail did not come ...

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Paid on the first day of the start of sales. In the status of the order I have written "completed" - is this normal? The track to send to the mail did not come ...
You will receive an email with the track and trace when the case is shipped, this will be between the 20th to 27th of December

ssf

Case Bender
Dec 18, 2019
I made an order on Wednesday, December 11 and successfully paid for it, but now I can see:

"Your order was canceled on December 16. Contact us if you have any questions."

Does anybody know what does that mean exactly? I haven't got a response for email yet.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
I made an order on Wednesday, December 11 and successfully paid for it, but now I can see:

Does anybody know what does that mean exactly? I haven't got a response for email yet.
They email in batches, so if you contacted them, they answer once a week, so theyve got the email, just be patient for them to answer ;)

Reactions: ssf

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015

W360 canceled a few orders for the following reasons: 1.) some were flagged by Shopify as being a high fraud risk, and as ncases.com is technically a new store he didn't want to take chances; 2.) due to an unexpected behavior in the order system, there were a handful of orders taken that exceeded the number of cases actually available; 3.) Taiwan Post does not support shipping to certain countries.

ssf

Case Bender
Dec 18, 2019
I'm really disappointed. I have been waiting to order the case since September. My VPN could have been enabled when I was making an order, but not sure. I guess it could be a reason why Shopify marked it as a fraud.
Anyway, thanks for the response. I'll try to repurchase it next time.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
I'm really disappointed. I have been waiting to order the case since September. My VPN could have been enabled when I was making an order, but not sure. I guess it could be a reason why Shopify marked it as a fraud.
Anyway, thanks for the response. I'll try to repurchase it next time.
It will be up again on the 1st of January, so just make sure everything is off, and get this case!

Morgul

Chassis Packer
Dec 12, 2019
@Necere in theory the orders done in the past week, should be sent during this week. I'm not pushing at all :) but just to not be worried, I would like to ask if there is some problem and if we should expect next week as the most accurate date for sending the case.

Thanks!

Fhiko

Caliper Novice
Dec 15, 2019
Hi,

Is here someone that have a i9 9900KS with a 2080ti rtx in the Ncase m1?

What is the temps by load en by idle? and what cooling are yoou are using for this?

Emerald9966

Caliper Novice
Dec 2, 2019
In the status of my order is written "completed", I noticed this about 4 days ago. No messages with a track came to the mail ... Is this normal?

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
As far as I can tell, there are 4 tracking states.
  1. Unfulfilled - In warehouse, not shipped.
  2. Fullfilled - In a box with my name on it, at warehouse or with Taiwan post
  3. Shipped with tracking number - In transit to destination with Taiwan post
  4. Delivered - On my doorstep
So what does fullfilled mean? There is the weird thinf where Taiwan post doesn't give you a tracking number for a week. It that it?

Reactions: Plaklijm

Quantum

Cable Smoosher
New User
Dec 20, 2019
As far as I can tell, there are 4 tracking states.
  1. Unfulfilled - In warehouse, not shipped.
  2. Fullfilled - In a box with my name on it, at warehouse or with Taiwan post
  3. Shipped with tracking number - In transit to destination with Taiwan post
  4. Delivered - On my doorstep
Reading about all the fulfilled orders got me a little bit worried. I purchased my Ncase on the first day and since around a week the status of my order is "confirmed" and the tracking number says "preparingtoship".
Is this normal? Did you guys had the same status before your order got unfulfilled or fulfilled?

Reactions: iStig34

zoon

Cable Smoosher
Dec 12, 2019
Reading about all the fulfilled orders got me a little bit worried. I purchased my Ncase on the first day and since around a week the status of my order is "confirmed" and the tracking number says "preparingtoship".
Is this normal? Did you guys had the same status before your order got unfulfilled or fulfilled?

I also get "confirmed" and "preparingtoship" since days.

Reactions: iStig34

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
There's a thing with Taiwan post where you don't get your tracking nimber until about a week after it ships. I think thats what "preparingtoship" is.