NCASE M1 V6 info

JustRichard

Minimal Tinkerer
Jul 18, 2019
Ordered silver with cheapest shipping and it finally made it to customs today!

Reactions: NeverBackDown

Bmh88

What's an ITX?
Sep 30, 2019
Just received my silver Ncase today, Virginia

Edited

Just a note, paid $45 shipping. The mid level. It was given to Taiwan mail on the 27th and at my front door on the 30th

Reactions: NeverBackDown

Khaledious

Trash Compacter
Apr 28, 2019
Just received my silver, Canada, Manitoba, also paid for the middle option in terms of shipping. Same story as above.

Would like to thank @Necere for a sexy ass case. Io shield BS was way over blown. I cant see anything wrong with this beauty.

Reactions: rfarmer

NeverBackDown

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2019
Ordered silver with cheapest shipping and it finally made it to customs today!

Lucky you man. I'm near LA and my tracking number says it's still in Taiwan "preparing for shipment". Accepted by Taiwan on the 25th, processed on the 26th.
Also ordered silver and cheapest shipping.

Kanelbulle

Chassis Packer
Sep 30, 2019
Anyone in Sweden got theirs delivered? Mine seems to have shipped to Malmö last Saturday, but no updates since.

OFFICE OF DESTINATION:MALMO SWEDEN
DESPATCH NO.:188
Departure from original country:
2019/09/28
Same here. My last status update looks exactly like that and I've had no updates since Saturday. I've tried tracking the parcel through PostNord but no luck.

Im from Sweden and mine landed in Malmo today... if you read Its "destined" for Sweden, Malmo so you have to wait until the cargoplane actually touchdown on Swedish tarmac too... then package has to be processed through customs etc. Once on swedish soil it gets registered on Postnords site so you can track it with your trackingnumber giving on the orderpage... mine is under customs processing atm at Postnord ?

Knowing Postnord im expecting delivery wednesday...

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
How the heck do you pull out the front io ports
Remove the two screws on top of the bracket, then pull the top part of the bracket rearward (you'll have to angle it up a little so the power button connector clears its little cutout on the chassis floor). Might be easier to remove the I/O plate at the front first.

Alternatively, you can remove the entire bracket by unscrewing the feet, then the three screws fastening the bracket to the chassis.

Buy_low

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 29, 2019
I received my case yesterday in Wollongong, Australia. Very happy with everything about it. Looking forward to building in it soon.

bernard.xl

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 10, 2019
The wait is finally over! Received my silver case yesterday in Asia. It's design is excellent, but I can't help noticing the IO panel blemish XD. Not sure if this is a common thing in PC cases.

Reactions: Mocoso

ThatOneGuyB

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 26, 2019
Got my Silver M1 today! All I have to say is wow, what great build quality and feel to it. Im super glad I got the silver as that brushed finish really pops. I certainly feel as I have gotten my money's worth for this case so far. I remain to build into it just yet (going to hold out to the holiday season sales) but im super excited to downsize and use the M1. Thank you NCASE!

Reactions: Nanook and Mocoso

Brock

Caliper Novice
Sep 14, 2018
Yeah that's what I was thinking, the Strixs have that problem, do you think it's a reversible mod if one day you want to sell it?

ya. I was very careful bending the tab. I’m sure it can be bent back easily. The shroud is held on by 6 screws and each fan is held on by 5 screws. So just keep track of all of them and you’re fine.

Reactions: Alessio.B87