NCASE M1 V6 info

Korath

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
Neither do I. People who got tracking seems ordered on September. Maybe the factory sent out the most recent orders then worked backwards? :(

Ordered July 23rd, paid for quicker shipping, shipped 24th Sept, still awaiting arrival in the UK

Reactions: Titchiboi

Haas

Cable Smoosher
Aug 14, 2019
Ordered on sep 9th. Just got my tracking number today. Shipping to the US via USPS option.

As far as I can tell it’s in Taiwan but it also says it’s not found and it’s a web error. Hoping this one just resolves on it’s own

Reactions: C3N0B1T3

ThatOneGuyB

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 26, 2019
Ordered on sep 9th. Just got my tracking number today. Shipping to the US via USPS option.

As far as I can tell it’s in Taiwan but it also says it’s not found and it’s a web error. Hoping this one just resolves on it’s own

Same here. Just got my tracking number this morning for my Silver M1, clicked the link and it shows "Not Found" "Web error has occurred". My (hopeful) guess is that the tracking number is just old and that the package has already been transferred to the states to USPS or the like. Or maybe its still in Taiwan. I hope this resolves itself, im excited to get my hands the case!

Warside

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: hlives

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
the tracking should say

"Accepted, Your shipment has been received at the point of origin " for mr this was de 25th of september, the day I recieved the tracking number. And then:

"Leaving the Exchange Office, The shipment has left the international logistics centre of origin and is en route to its destination" which is what it says to me right now, one day after receiving the track number.

Silver case here bought 9th september standard shipping

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
Bought within the first minute it was released for preorder. Silver case here with regular shipping and I got my tracking number this morning for the States.

YaolinY

Efficiency Noob
Sep 26, 2019
Same. Apparently ordering within 10 seconds of the first batch pre-order and paying 65 for shipping doesn't mean anything.
I agree. Looks like they didn't send out all case by 23rd and update tracking number later. And they are sending them out in batches now. And ordering sequence doesn't seem matter.