NCASE M1 V6 info

Sdlazyboy

Minimal Tinkerer
Aug 14, 2019
Ordered on 7/24 got tracking number on 9/25 it was in Taiwan on 9/24 just got update 9/26 in San Diego ca already should get it tomorrow ?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I just talked to W360 - apparently Taiwan Post has had a few issues. They've got a new team working on the M1 shipment, and there's been some human error holding things up. W360 is in Taipei right now sorting it out with them. Also, silver cases were picked up last, so expect them to arrive somewhat later than black cases.

Sorry for any trouble this is causing.

Reactions: JaPeMo and C3N0B1T3

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
Ordered on sep 9th. Just got my tracking number today. Shipping to the US via USPS option.

As far as I can tell it’s in Taiwan but it also says it’s not found and it’s a web error. Hoping this one just resolves on it’s own
Same here. Just got my tracking number this morning for my Silver M1, clicked the link and it shows "Not Found" "Web error has occurred". My (hopeful) guess is that the tracking number is just old and that the package has already been transferred to the states to USPS or the like. Or maybe its still in Taiwan. I hope this resolves itself, im excited to get my hands the case!
It does eventually fix itself. Mine was the same the other day then yesterday it properly updated to say it was dispatched to the UK.

Reactions: Haas

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
I just talked to W360 - apparently Taiwan Post has had a few issues. They've got a new team working on the M1 shipment, and there's been some human error holding things up. W360 is in Taipei right now sorting it out with them. Also, silver cases were picked up last, so expect them to arrive somewhat later than black cases.

Sorry for any trouble this is causing.

Have you found out if the defects are isolated or if this is expected on all the cases?

Reactions: JSItems

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Have you found out if the defects are isolated or if this is expected on all the cases?
I don't know, but I expect the I/O plates are the same for the entire run.

I wouldn't call it a defect, necessarily, just not what I intended. The chassis and all internal parts are made on the NCT, as was the front I/O bracket on previous versions, and no one ever complained about it. It's only the exterior panels that have had laser-cut edges. Realistically, most people will probably never notice any irregularities on the edges of the front I/O plate since it's a small area, black, and low on the case, unless they happened to be specifically looking for it.

Hohyss

Caliper Novice
Aug 17, 2019
I take a photo of that ^^
But honestly it's nothing and barely visible to the naked eye

This case is Beautifull ! Many thx Necere ^^

Reactions: rfarmer

Aviswa

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019
@Necere

I’m working with a couple of glass shops to get a custom panel made, using your diagram. Do you have any recommendation for the screw hole diameter? Since it’s an M4, was thinking 4.5mm.

Do you have a DXF file for the panel? That would be the easiest way for them to cut it precisely at the shops I’m speaking with.

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
I take a photo of that ^^
But honestly it's nothing and barely visible to the naked eye

This case is Beautifull ! Many thx Necere ^^

I mean, if you know that its there its not exactly impossible to see. I get that it's pretty hard to spot but I mean I wouldn't expect this on a case that costs over $200 you know? I'll be happy regardless but if @Necere turns round and says they will send a replacement plate I'm not gonna say no haha.

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
Mine has hit UK customs... lets hope they process quickly and can get it on Saturday
Mine is at an international hub, awaiting customs - Does that mean its in the UK? Or does yours say something different? Mine and yours might be on the same plane haha

Korath

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
Mine is at an international hub, awaiting customs - Does that mean its in the UK? Or does yours say something different? Mine and yours might be on the same plane haha

On the parcelforce website:

26/9/201918:21International HubAwaiting Customs clearance
26/9/201918:11International HubArrived in the UK
24/9/201919:20TAIPEI INT AMFDespatched to the UK
24/9/20199:32Delivery Agent -TAIWAN…+Delivery Agent - TAIWANCollected

Quick Google and looks like its in Coventry ooo so close! :D Can finally put all of this into a case!

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
On the parcelforce website:

26/9/201918:21International HubAwaiting Customs clearance
26/9/201918:11International HubArrived in the UK
24/9/201919:20TAIPEI INT AMFDespatched to the UK
24/9/20199:32Delivery Agent -TAIWAN…+Delivery Agent - TAIWANCollected
Quick Google and looks like its in Coventry ooo so close! :D Can finally put all of this into a case!

I'll have to have a proper look when I get home from work, do you just use the same tracking number SFFLAB gave in the email on parcelforces' website?

I'm in the same boat pal, have all my components sat in the spare room gathering dust ever since the RTX super launch haha.

Reactions: Titchiboi

Korath

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
I'll have to have a proper look when I get home from work, do you just use the same tracking number SFFLAB gave in the email on parcelforces' website?

I'm in the same boat pal, have all my components sat in the spare room gathering dust ever since the RTX super launch haha.

Yeah just use same one on parcelforce tracking.

Re:pC... I built mine last week, running on cardboard and included cooler as a temp solution! :p

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
Yeah just use same one on parcelforce tracking.

Re:pC... I built mine last week, running on cardboard and included cooler as a temp solution! :p
Ahh champion, cheers for letting es know.
Yeah I test built mine a couple times; first time just to make sure everything worked and the second time to install windows so I don't have to deal with all that nonsense on D-Day.

Edit: Just checked the Parcelforce website, it's awaiting customs clearance :D
Excited now! though not looking forward to the customs tax..

Titchiboi

Caliper Novice
Jul 23, 2019
Ahh champion, cheers for letting es know.
Yeah I test built mine a couple times; first time just to make sure everything worked and the second time to install windows so I don't have to deal with all that nonsense on D-Day.

Edit: Just checked the Parcelforce website, it's awaiting customs clearance :D
Excited now! though not looking forward to the customs tax..
In exactly the same position as you guys. I've had a good look through and it should just be VAT plus the parcelforce charge of either £8 or £13.50 at most, if I've done my homework correctly should be just over £50. ?

Reactions: C3N0B1T3 and Korath