NCASE M1 V6 info

Fire

Caliper Novice
Aug 12, 2019
Order date: 9. September 2019
Ordernumber date: 25. September 2019 (by email and mobile message)
Destination: Germany

Tracking says it's still in TW, so i'm awayting arrival in about 3 weeks :) i got time ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Redux-Limited

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
I have nothing yet. Did you place your order the 9 september ?
Yes, exactly 9 of September
I ordered on the 9th but nothing yet. Considering someone already got one there seems to be a lot of variability
This is what I think. I imagine someone is introducing numbers on the pc by hand and maybe he went home before your number. ? I wouldn't worry too much

gnaix

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 11, 2019
It seems like a molding gate...?

• Angry
Reactions: JaPeMo and C3N0B1T3

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
just got my case!

Could you do me a favor and take a clear picture of all the parts in the accessories box? Seems someone missed a memo and they're shipping some parts that weren't supposed to be included with V6.

HyperActive

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2019
Mine is in customs about 60km away! Should arrive any day now :D

I'd better order the rest of my parts (everything but the case). Still really not sure what to do about motherboard though... x570 or B450
Got the Asus b450-i, most comvinient due to the big heatsinks of the x570 ones, also a lot cheaper. But you have to update the bios at the store, with amd bootkit or first/second gen ryzen cpu.

Turbopenguin

Efficiency Noob
Sep 25, 2019
Got my tracking number this morning!
Order date - 9/13/19
Shipping method - USPS 3-12 days
Destination - South Florida, US

Tracking # says it is in Taiwan

gnaix

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 11, 2019
Could you do me a favor and take a clear picture of all the parts in the accessories box? Seems someone missed a memo and they're shipping some parts that weren't supposed to be included with V6.

Is ATX PSU bracket ? LOL

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Is ATX PSU bracket ? LOL
Yeah, the ATX PSU bracket and also the now-redundant fan filters. Oh well - the five or so people that still wanted the ATX bracket will be happy, at least.

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
It seems like a molding gate...?

It's from the NCT. I asked them to laser cut the front I/O plate, so not sure what happened there. Not very happy about that.
All the cases from the first batch wont be like this @Necere?
Waited this long, really don't want a defective case when I do finally get my hands on it..

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
All the cases from the first batch wont be like this @Necere?
Waited this long, really don't want a defective case when I do finally get my hands on it..
I don't know yet, though I'd be surprised if they switched to laser cut midway through. IIRC I did specify this prior to production starting.

egementncr

Cable Smoosher
Jul 9, 2019
Yeah, the ATX PSU bracket and also the now-redundant fan filters. Oh well - the five or so people that still wanted the ATX bracket will be happy, at least.
I wonder if these filters and bracket are extra or they put v5 accessories instead of v6?