NCASE M1 V6 info

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I wonder if these filters and bracket are extra or they put v5 accessories instead of v6?
The blank I/O face plate and GPU support bracket are in there, which are new for V6, so that's correct. Seems something got lost in translation about which parts not to include. Not a problem really - don't think anyone will be complaining about getting extra parts for free :p

jk47

Efficiency Noob
Aug 29, 2019
Got the tracking code, case is in the country!

My Frankenstein needs its body:

Replaced the Silver Arrow fan with the Noctua A12-25 and it is much better, now to see if the thing fits!

egementncr

Cable Smoosher
Jul 9, 2019
It seems like a molding gate...?

The usb ports also does not seem to have sharp edges. Can't say anything more about build quality before receiving. However, if you take $210 price into consideration, expectation would be according to that.

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
We need to see as more arrive if this is an issue with some blacks, all blacks, or all black and silvers. Obviously, this is not acceptable. Especially at the price people paid. I'd imagine Necere is discussing behind the scenes what to do in the event that this is more than an isolated incident.

Just have to wait and see for now.

JustRichard

Minimal Tinkerer
Jul 18, 2019
I got my tracking code earlier this morning, but whenever I try to track all it says is "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later."

Did I get a typo tracking number?

Turbopenguin

Efficiency Noob
Sep 25, 2019
I got my tracking code earlier this morning, but whenever I try to track all it says is "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later."

Did I get a typo tracking number?

Just means the shipping label was printed and assigned a tracking number by the carrier. Once the shipping company picks it up they'll scan it and the status should be updated.

pc0805a

What's an ITX?
Sep 17, 2019
Got my tracking number yesterday and it was sent already by the tracking info.
But the tracking service is down right now.
Maybe it will arrive in 2 or 3 days because I lived in Taiwan.